Omen: Psychic Parlor and Witchcraft Emporium
Ranked #2 of 41 Shopping in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Omen is Salem's premiere destination for psychic readings, workshops, and magical events and has an emporium of products for aspiring and experienced Witches! They also feature one of New England's largest selection of Tarot decks.
North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had the pleasure of having a reading with Colleen White, a gifted Psychic at Omen, who not only is she extrodinary, but so sweet! Upon meeting me, Colleen was able to sense my emotions and axiety of my situation at hand, before even sitting down to read my tarot. That in itself was amazing, then once she got started she was able to accurately pick up on the issues I was curious about and was overwhelmingly accurate about everything I already knew and wiht that I looked forward to hearing what she had to say about what the outcome would be. Let's just say, she gave me a sense of peace and hope! Thank you, Colleen for being you! ~Namaste~

5 Thank Regina T

Lynn, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Seance”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently attended a seance with Colleen White, the house medium at Omen, and it was such a unique experience! Colleen is a very gifted medium and psychic. I can't say enough good things about Colleen. She is warm, kind, sweet and genuine and is obviously very gifted. I saw so much more of her talents through attending the seance. Even if you don't have a loved one who has passed it is definitely worth checking out (at least) once!

4 Thank Marykate S
Boston, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best psychic experience with Colleen”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Having seen the sign outside on multiple visits, decided to venture in and have a reading with one of the psychics here. To my good fortune, Colleen had an available slot right away and was able to see me minutes later. The reading was amazing, she was dead on and very accurate on what the cards said. Even getting messages of what my current situation was, giving advice and telling me to be patient. She was able to read me pretty clear. The staff here is very courteous and the shop is very well kept and inspires you to go back to check more things out. Thank you Colleen for being so nice and happy throughout my reading with you!

3 Thank Oswald1977
Salem, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Reading Ever”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had a reading with Colleen recently and it was awesome! She immediately made me feel comfortable and welcome. Her reading was right on the money and she answered and major question for me. I was impressed with some of the details she was able to work out as well as possible outcomes to my question. I will definitely be going back.

3 Thank Amy J
Salem, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great Omen”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stopped in to Omen a couple of months ago by chance. Luckily for me, with time on my hands, I decided to sit with Colleen for a reading. Firstly, let me say this girl is a sweetheart and her welcoming, thoughtful persona came across the table freely.
The reading itself was thoroughly engaging and honestly considered. Colleen managed to address the cards and interact with me in such a way that I felt listened to, empathised with, and wholly cared for. Regardless of what you think of psychics in general, these are wonderful traits in any person.
I left full of great advice from someone who genuinely cares about who she reads. I couldn't have hoped for anything more. Brilliant.

Visited April 2013