“Yummy pizza”

Flying Saucer Pizza Company
Ranked #11 of 237 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Flying Saucer Pizza Company landed in downtown Salem on the historic date of August 3, 2012 - directly next to its sister restaurant Gulu-Gulu Cafe. The mission: to abduct traditional pizza and give it a healthy gourmet spin. Our eclectic pizza menu showcases a variety of fresh and local ingredients. With our designer pizzas inspired by available seasonal ingredients, our menu evolves and changes throughout the year. In addition to our great selection of New York style pizza, we serves great salads, beers, wines, and dessert! Charlie the Space Pug, the Flying Saucer's fearless leader, offers peace (and warm bellies) to all who enter - omnivores, vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-intolerant earthlings alike.
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

The pizza here is great, the crust was perfect and crunchy. The toppings my group tried were all great. Delishious beers on tap and friendly staff. More seating space would be great though

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Really bad pizza. The crust was too thick and not cooked. It literally tasted like cardboard. When you pay for an extra topping it would be nice to have more than 5 slices of onions, I mean we are talking about an inexpensive item, and to just throw a few measly slices? Won't be back.

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I got take out from this place twice, while the pizza toppings/concepts are interesting, these guys just don't pull it off. it sounds much better then it tastes. Both times a threw the leftovers in the trash,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a great place for pizza in Salem. Offers lots of vegetarian options and even some vegan options!! Fun decor and a bar if you want to skip the pizza and go straight for a beer. Friendly staff too. The only thing I would change is to have a larger seating area.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Wow,
I had a great experience here at flying saucer pizza company! It was my first time here, and had so many pizza choices. I tried the cheese pizza with different cheeses. Tasted ammazzzing! Believe me when I say, it was a great experience!