“Awesome”
Review of Salem Toy Museum - CLOSED

Salem Toy Museum
Type:
More attraction details
Owner description: Vintage Toy Museum and Gift ShopThe Salem Toy Museum is a celebration of the classic toys we all grew up with. On display are many of your childhood favorites that are still popular today! Fun facts and original advertising artwork are all part of the classic toy exhibit.The young and young-at-heart will be whisked back in time through displays of the toys that defined generations. This magical journey through the evolution of childhood also offers a glimpse into the cultureof the times.Visitors will be dazzled by the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and evensome 90s toys that are showcased in the museum. Come and visit us and be prepared to step back in time and enjoy the flood of memories.Children, History buffs, Collectors and those who appreciate the pop cultural aspect that make these timeless classics are sure to find enjoyment here.
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were greated by a corky up beat guy! He knew so much was very friendly and made it a great experience and had so much fun! Can't wait to let all our friends and family to go

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The proprietor Frank is a super cool guy that loves to talk about the collection, A lot of neat 60's to 90's toys packed into an average mall rental space. Nice layout and displayed well. Well worth the price of admission, When we get up that way again I'll be sure to stop by.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went to the Salem Toy Museum yesterday and it was a BLAST! First you must realize this is not a huge museum...however it is packed with vintage toys. Upon entering I was immediately transported back to my childhood. HRpufnstuf, Velvet and Chrissy, McDonalds toys, EZ bake oven, Lidsville....I could go on and on. The owner was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and made our visit so much fun. If you love seeing the toys of your childhood....you will LOVE this place! Go and enjoy.....

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I first went to the toy museum in July I believe, and have gone 2x more since then. There are always news toys being added!!!!! The gift shop has very cool items. It is a bargain at 6$ to check it out. Look high- Look Low- look anywhere in between there are toys and games and dolls hanging allover the place. The proprietor Frank is a super cool guy to talk toys with.

1  Thank KarenDeGennaro
Reviewed November 22, 2012

After reading the reviews we had to definitely check out the museum. Although some comments felt that it was small, we actually found that this museum was a perfect size. Frank was gracious enough to join us and reminisce about the toys themselves. Made us want to go home and search for old relics. Definitely worth the price of admission.