“Excellent!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

King's is the best place for roast beef sandwiches around. I recommend this place to everyone that loves sandwiches and sea food. My only complaint is the atmosphere. It is very small and only has 3 tables.

• Visited August 2013

Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Best Fish n Chip anywhere!!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is Awesome! Hands down the best Fish and Chips anywhere! Not sure if its the fish, the batter or the tarter sauce, but the combination of it all is to die for!

It how goes with out mentioning the Roast Beef is fantastic also. The have a huge menu so everyone in ur gang can find something. Only negative, you need cash, no credit cards there is a bank machine there but the service charge is a bit much.

So if you on your way to check out the Witch Trails in Salem, stop here for lunch or dinner, will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
Peabody, Massachusetts
“All the time”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I go to kings with my brother and grandparents all the time.

It is a classic for us, not because its tradition but because its quality food.
Recently I picked up some tenders and brought them to my grandparents.
One of their friends reaction was "Wow, thats good."

The staff could probably clean a bit more, but it was clean enough.

Overall A+

• Visited May 2013
Salem, Massachusetts
“Delicious Roast Beef Sandwich!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Their roast beef sandwiches are huge and delicious! We ordered take out last nite and were pleasantly surprised at a number of the items. Roast beef was the best! The steak tip sub my husband ordered was ok...the tips were tender but not well seasoned and the roll was not great. The onion rings were very good and the fries standard. The buffalo chicken fingers were good and served with bleu cheese dressing that seemed to be bottled dressing. I ordered a dinner and asked for romaine lettuce instead of the iceberg for my salad (came with dinner). I did get romaine and it was crisp and fresh but there wasn't anything else in the salad....just romaine! All in all, the food was good and the prices very reasonable...we'll definitely be back for the roast beef!

Visited December 2012
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Best Chicken Fingers - Hands Down!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Love Kings chicken fingers. I am glad I don't live that close to Kings because I would be huge if I did. Love the food, not the guys who run the place that much (major ego's or something going on with them) but who cares the food is awesome. I have never been disappointed.

Visited September 2012