“All america Breakfast”

Ranked #54 of 235 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
“All america Breakfast”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a classic American diner! It is wonderful! Pull up to the bar and you will blend in with all the locals. The quality of the breakfast food is great, they make it the way it should be. Service is quick and friendly. The coffee hot and constantly checked on. This was one of the best breakfast's I have had in a long while.

• Visited August 2013

Rotterdam Junction, New York
“can I give it more stars please?”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A bi of a walk from where we stayed, but absolutely worth it! Packed on a sunday morning, ate at the counter, service was fast and friendly, coffee was good and the food AMAZING. The veggie omelet was actually FULL of veggies, the home fries great, bacon cooked to perfection, even the toast wasn't run of the mill! We will definitely be back.

Visited April 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“New England Classic at Family Friendly Prices”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I remember eating at other diners like this, as a child, but most of them are gone now. New England used to have one of these old trolley dining car diners in just about every town, and Deb's retains not just the physical space but also the old-school home cooking and reasonable prices.

We drove here from our hotel in Peabody, seeking inexpensive local food on our way to the Salem Witch Museum. My youngest daughter ordered a half order of the boston cream pie French Toast, which was huge and much more than she could eat. (But still less than $5) My eldest ordered a mixed berry waffle which was arrived piled high with berries. I ordered a one egg with ham, potatoes and toast breakfast, which arrived with 2 eggs but still a tiny price tag. I heard no complaints from my husband about his biscuits and gravy.

Service was friendly (it's a tiny space, so it had better be!) There was friendly banter going on between long time customers and the staff. If you're visiting the Boston/Salem area, eat here for breakfast! You won't regret it.

• Visited April 2013
Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States
“Family Spring Break 2013”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Deb's was awesome!! My husband and I split the denver omlet with homefries, my oldest son got eggs, toast and homefries and my youngest son got a pancake the size of his head!! Food was excellent, service was just as good. Local joint with limited seating but we didn't have nay trouble getting a table on a weekday morning. Really reasonably priced, we've spend a lot on breakfast when we go to touristy towns such as Pigeon Forge. Will definitely come back when we're in Salem.

• Visited April 2013
San Fernando, California
“Terrific Little Diner!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

THIS PLACE IS SO CUTE! Coming from Los Angeles, we have absolutely nothing like this. It’s a small diner but the food is great – real home cooking. We went for breakfast. Because this place is small and very popular, there was a bit of a wait but it was worth it. Since the portions are so big, we split a cheese omelette with sausage and toast and coffee. What more could you ask for. We saw some of their pancakes and they were huge, the size of the plate. We met Deb, the owner and she was very nice as were the wait staff. We also chatted with some of the locals who come here every week to eat. We would love to see Deb’s Diner on “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.” The diner was also decorated for Halloween so it gave it that nice holiday feel. They even have a small parking lot in the back. Eating at Deb's is a great way to start your day and for us made a nice memory for our trip. If you are in the area, you must eat here.

• Visited October 2012