“A Nice Leisurely Stop”

Victoria Station & Vic's Boathouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Victoria Station & Vic's Boathouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 235 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Oneonta
“A Nice Leisurely Stop”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

While visiting Salem during a bus excursion out of Oneonta, New York, my wife and I had a most delicious luncheon. The service was good. The haddock filet sandwich as well as the wings were a quick snack after walking to various Salem venues. It is located at Pickering Wharf among shops and some other eateries.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bob and Joan

dallas
“Great views and good food”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Sat outside on a beautiful day and enjoyed their appetizers of haddock tacos, nachos and coconut shrimp. Good food and appropriate serve made this an enjoyable outing.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank boldgo
Peabody, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We keep trying!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have been going to Victoria Station for years. On a beautiful day the restaurant is so inviting due to it's location near the water.
But…we were disappointed! First, we called and we were told there was an hour wait to be seated outside (and there was no call ahead seating) but when we came (15 minutes later) it appeared there were many open tables. Next, we sat inside (since it was a bit cooler than we thought) and we were given water. Our waitress was no where to be found. Eventually she came over to see if we wanted drinks. We ordered our drinks and food.
The other waitress in our area was extremely cheerful and attentive to all her tables. I ordered a salad bar as my meal but was not offered a large plate. I asked for that and then had to ask for bread. Since I have been there before, I knew what to ask for, but for someone else, I really don't think they would know that.
Disappointed!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Meme4934_12
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The steak tips are amazing here cooked perfectly. Also the coconut shrimp was one of the best I've ever had. A really nice outdoor patio to sit and enjoy a meal while looking at the pretty views. I definitely recommend trying this place. The only thing that could've been better was the service.

1 Thank papsj
Alexandria, Pennsylvania
“Great view, average food.”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Went for a light dinner. The clam chowder was average, but the haddock tacos were fantastic. The bar was a bit slow.

Visited June 2014