“Very nice”

Victoria Station & Vic's Boathouse
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I always make reservations, so I am never disappointed with seating. The staff is friendly, it's clean and good food. Everyone at our table was satisfied but me, which was a personal preference because I didn't like what I had ordered. Otherwise I would highly recommend it !!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Victoria Station never dissappoints, we've been here several times and are always pleased with our food. They have a good beer selection and the drinks are reasonably priced. The entrees are little pricey but the seafood is fresh and well worth the price you pay. I've never had the salad bar, I'm just not into the whole salad bar thing but everyone around us seems to enjoy it. We sit out on the deck when weather allows and there is a nice view of the harbor. Also shared with the restaurant is Vics Boathouse which has great drinks and a bit a night life.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Good lunch spot, Chowder is great. Burgers and sandwiches. Cold beer. We go every year and always stop for lunch at least once

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had a wonderful burger for lunch and of course, had one of their famous wharf rat drinks, served in their special glasses you get to take home with the recipe for the drink. A must do while in Salem, MA as this is the only Victoria Station left in the US.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I live in Salem and never been to Vic Station. I decided to take my date one afternoon. The weather was perfect for outdoor sitting. We had a 25 min wait. The resturant location is on the waterfront of Pickening Wharf.

The food was good. ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Salad buffet.