“Delish!!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We recently stopped here for dinner while visiting the city, and were very pleased. It has a very small seating area, and you should probably have a reservation if you want to be guaranteed a seat. We showed up without a reservation and were lucky enough to be seated, but it was also not the weekend. The wait staff was extremely knowledgeable and very accommodating. The food was EXCELLENT, all of it, from the bread, to the salad, the entrees and dessert. The food is made to order, so leaving out or adding an ingredient did not seem to be a problem.

sheila m, Owner at Bella Verona, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thankyou so much for the fantastic review. We really appreciate when our customers take the time to let us know what a great dinner they had. Hope to see you again

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have travelled the world and dined at many outstanding Italian cuisine restaurants. Bella Verona shares many of the characteristics that make a restaurant an excellent dining experience.
The atmosphere is intimate and comfortable, the service is personal and attentive, and the cuisine is varied and delicious. The quality and preparation of the food is outstanding and the presentation is aesthetically pleasing. The wine selection is fabulous and the price is quite reasonable for such an excellent dining experience. My family and I were suitably impressed and would wholeheartedly recommend a visit.

2  Thank TPW9339
sheila m, Owner at Bella Verona, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Thankyou for your great review. it was our pleasure to serve your family and give them a pleasant experience. we have customers from all over the world who from time to time come back for a visit. I hope your family will be back again.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The best Italian restaurant in Salem!
From the moment you walk in until the time you leave ...eccellente!

The restaurant is beautifully decorated I felt like I was back in Italy with my husband.
We were greeted by an Italian man and his beautiful wife and they sat us right away in what seemed like the best table in the house! I think they were probably the owners-They were the perfect hosts.

Our waitress was introduced a minute later (we thought she looked like that actress Natalie Portman) She gave us a breakdown of the specials on this really cute little chalk board
(very clever) and brought us a carafe of wine to share, it was perfect.
Service was impeccable. She was attentive the whole time and we appreciated her knowledge of the menu from top to the bottom. She kept the flow of our dinner going perfectly throughout the night too!

We started with a Bella Verona salad. It was so fresh and had potatoes, mozzarella, tomatoes, eggs and grilled chicken. It was delicious!
To add to it they brought us this warm bread from heaven.
I say if the restaurant offers good bread right from the beginning- it's a good sign it's going to be a good dinner- I was right!!!

Our dinner was sooooo delicious! My husband and I found ourselves eating off each others plates and feeding each other, the combined flavors and textures perfectly complemented each other. The ambiance was romantic and the Italian music delightful. I couldn't have asked for a better date night.

THANK YOU BELLA VERONA!

We will definitely be back, reservation for next week?

3  Thank Vanessa C

Thankyou very much for your over the top 5 star review. it makes us so happy when our dinner is really a divine experience and the main event. hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The food and service go beyond the typical neighborhood restaurant. There is an attempt to customize dishes to individual needs. Enjoy!

sheila m, Owner at Bella Verona, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review. You hit it on the head.that is exactly what we are striving for,a neighborhood restaurant that will make all our guests feel like friends and neighbors.when you visit our home we found you to have a great food experience without being too fussy.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I had authentic pasta Bolognese here that was fantastic. Really small but worth the cramped quarters. Food and ambience are great.

Thank you so much. Delicious is about as good as it gets. We strive to provide an excellent level of service as well as that authentic food from Italy always using the freshest,seasonal ingredients.please come again when you are back in salem

Been to Bella Verona? Share your experiences!