“AMAZING!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great food and service with homemade desserts.
Olive tapenade and warm bread served upon seating.
Do not miss this restaurant when visiting Salem!
Be sure to make a reservation as seating is limited.

1  Thank bestfamilyadventures

Reviewed April 13, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. My best friend took me here for dinner and let me tell you... OMG SO GOOD! You feel like your in the North End when in there. They greet you as you come in and get right to you . Its like a family feeling to me. I live down the street from here and never been until recent. I AM SO GOING BACK! OMG I LOVE IT!! Its small and quaint and the italian music is going and the vibe and the walls ...just simply italian. :) THANK YOU FOR EXISTING! By the way, the expect to pay a bit , but its SOOOOOOOOO WORTH THE MONEY!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had no idea what to expect and were blown away at this awesome surprise of a restuarant. Close quarters, but made new freinds....lol Food and wait staff supurb! Wanted to go back again but tried another restaurant and wished we went back! GO!

3  Thank Dawn S
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Staff were friendly and courteous. The food came out hot and delicious! It is a small restaurant but the atmosphere is warm and inviting.

2  Thank sunnyskies03
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband can chef italian, but we still like to eat at the Bella Verona. Great food, very nice people.

1  Thank Maura L