“A very nice lunch in a local pub”
Review of Witch's Brew Cafe

Witch's Brew Cafe
Ranked #33 of 235 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Saddle Brook, New Jersey
“A very nice lunch in a local pub”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stopped there for lunch when we were in Salem and it was very good. I had the greek salad, very large salad, and my husband had a burger. Good food, good prices, and friendly service.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Nanners83

Westfield, MA
“Good food but slow”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Went there in november had the seafood diablo and it tasted great. It had the perfect spicyness. The service was a little slow, but well worth the wait.

Mammoth, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Dinner on our New England Trip!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We decided to go here for dinner because it was close to our b&b (The Stephen Daniel's house) and it said something about a "witch" in the title so i had to try it -being the typical tourist. The food was AMAZING. I had the baked stuffed sole and my boyfriend had the Land and Sea Baked Stuffed Shrimp and Steak Tips...we both were just raving about it. Very fresh and tasty!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Alicia U
midwest
“Came here for dessert and to rest on vacation”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Quaint tavern atmosphere. Had a nice experience. Waitress helpful and accommodating. Like our dessert and that it was a nice atmosphere at lunch time without hustle bustle.

Visited October 2012
Peabody, Massachusetts
“TASTELESS”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Friends recommended we try the witches brew, said the food was good, I went with my boyfriend, did not agree!!!! The prices were good, and the atmosphere was very nice, but the food was bland and tasteless . . .I never ever use salt, and I had to salt my food like 4 times, I ordered the ratatoulle and it was bland as hell. My boyfriend got the pork chops which were only slightly better, but not much. With so many restaurants in that area, I think the Witches Brew should "spice up their food", and their menu with some sandwich options!! Shape up you witches!!!

• Visited November 2012

Been to Witch's Brew Cafe? Share your experiences!