“Love this place! Great Beer...Obvii”
Review of Salem Beer Works

Salem Beer Works
Ranked #8 of 236 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013

If you want a great beer and good food, check this place out. The staff is super knowledgeable, their beer is some of the best out there. I will return!

There are newer reviews for Salem Beer Works

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Always visit this place when I go to Salem. It's my favorite place to get a beer and great food. Always busy, sometimes you have to wait but worth it.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We decided to go here for dinner. I am a beer junky so i was beyond excited to have some local brews. The pumpkin beer was my favorite- wasn't a huge fan of the witches brew. I ordered the maple glazed chicken- it has WAY to much pepper on it (to the point i could not eat it) i ended up giving it to my BF and he ate it (we had an app before hand so i wasn't starving). Overall it was a nice place- kinda was annoying having the tv right next to my head by the table but otherwise great place!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Best beers, amazing food, super friendly staff, clean, fun and not as loud. This is a place you must visit if you come to Salem.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were in Salem for Halloween - a long-anticipated adventure in the Land of the Witches. The crowds milling about all of "old town" Salem were thick, but pleasantly well-behaved.

When we popped in to The Salem Beer Works for dinner, I feared that the place might be capitalizing on its location (tourist turnover) rather than quality beer and menu items that would bring back repeat customers and locals. Nonsense! The large assortment of brewed-on-the-premises beers were very good, with a rosemary-infused IPA scoring high marks, as well as an Imperial Stout with just a touch of "seasonal" pumpkin spice.

Our table enjoyed excellent scallops, clam chowdah, and sandwiches that I would easily order again.

Service was quite good, in spite of the crush of business and half-hour wait for a table. All in all, a GREAT experience.

Been to Salem Beer Works? Share your experiences!