“Great service and food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were there at a weird time and only a few people wre there. We were tourists and they happily answered all our questions and added to the enjoyment of the day.

There are newer reviews for Salem Beer Works

Reviewed June 18, 2013

well the service was great, the food was good (nothing to crazy just good food!), and i wish i took some of the witch city red home with me! it was one of the best beers i ever had

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have given this restaurant way too many chances and all of them have failed to impress-- tonight was the last straw. My mother and I both ordered burgers at med rare. Both were cooked at every temp but. My wife ordered a cob salad with chicken but to her dismay found the chicken to be super tendony. Perhaps this chicken had been training for the marathon, didn't qualify and so sacrificed itself? In any event, when our server came to clear plates she had three almost full meals out of her four top: AND NEVER EVEN QUESTIONED it. She apoligized for the wait, which was nice, but we wouldn't have minded the wait if our food had been edible. Refrained from commenting because we were never asked and I was afraid they'd give us coupons and we'd have to eat there again. No mas. I will never eat here again and I beg you to tread lightly. Just drink their delicious delicious beer.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Nice place. Very good beer. But the food is just ok. Fries are good. Ribs are not. Slow slow service. Very spotty. Had to get our own forks and knives. Had to ask for the kids menu 3 times. That said the kids offerings are impressive.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have been a few times and it has been good about ...oh ...about ...one time. the other times they have made major mistakes on orders. such as charging you for an expensive drink even though you got a cheaper one, forgetting to put chicken on a chicken quesadilla, extremely overcooking meat to the point where it is difficult to eat. but every time, the waiter has fixed it or comped it and even offered free dessert. overall, this place is extremely average