“Wonderful food and atmosphere.”

Finz Seafood & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Finz Seafood & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 236 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: new derby
Transit: Train service: Newburyport/Rockport Commuter Rail Line from Boston"s North Station; Bus service: Bus Route 450; Salem Depot - Boston Via Highland & Western Ave; Bus Route 455/459; Salem Depot - Haymarket or Downtown Crossing Via Loring Ave.,Central Sq.,Lynn & Western Ave.;Bus Route 451; North Beverly - Salem Depot Via Cabot St. or Sohier Rd.
Description: Award winning Seafood restaurant, located on Historic Pickering Wharf, Waterfront Dining, outside deck. Fresh Local Seafood, Raw Bar, full Grill menu, Chef inspired Menu using Local ingredients and Daily Specials. Lively Bar featuring a large selection of Local Micro-Brews.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I had the shrimp enchiladas which were very spicy. This was my favorite meal in all of Salem. The restaurant is on the waterfront so the views are excellent.

There are newer reviews for Finz Seafood & Grill

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Just got back from Salem from the halloween festivities. We ate at Finz on Saturday night and had a blast there. We had reservations for 8 pm but didn't sit until 8:30. That was ok though becuase we hung out at the bar and met some fun people. They had a raw bar on one side of the bar which was nice. I indulged in some raw oysters and clams, they were delicious. The food overall was pretty good, they did run out of some things we wanted but understandable seeing how busy they were with the crowd in town this weekend. If not for running out of some things and the late seating I would've given this place a 5 but I still highly recommend this place.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

A group of us visited Finz for lunch. Food was excellent and well presented. Service was also very good. Drinks were gererous and the Bloody Mary was especially good..

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I took my wife and kids here for my wife's birthday. The food was fantastic. We started off with buffalo calamari, baked goat cheese and fried oysters. NE Clam Chowder was next and then our meals. My wife had their salmon, the kids the sirloin tips and I had the fish tacos. The portions were large, the service attentive. We were stuffed (no room for dessert) and really pleased. Make reservations and don't miss out.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

If your looking for seafood in Salem visit Finz.They have a great oyster bar and their seafood dinners are fresh and out of this world.I would highly recommend this restaurant when visiting Salem.

Been to Finz Seafood & Grill? Share your experiences!