“A great meal”

Finz Seafood & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Finz Seafood & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 237 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: new derby
Transit: Train service: Newburyport/Rockport Commuter Rail Line from Boston"s North Station; Bus service: Bus Route 450; Salem Depot - Boston Via Highland & Western Ave; Bus Route 455/459; Salem Depot - Haymarket or Downtown Crossing Via Loring Ave.,Central Sq.,Lynn & Western Ave.;Bus Route 451; North Beverly - Salem Depot Via Cabot St. or Sohier Rd.
Description: Award winning Seafood restaurant, located on Historic Pickering Wharf, Waterfront Dining, outside deck. Fresh Local Seafood, Raw Bar, full Grill menu, Chef inspired Menu using Local ingredients and Daily Specials. Lively Bar featuring a large selection of Local Micro-Brews.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went with 2 other couples, everyone ordered something different for both apps, meals and drinks, so we all got a taste. There wasn't one bad dish in the house. The menu has something for everybody. Fine dining at reasonable price. I could have eaten here every night. The staff was fun and attentive

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We loved this place! The atmosphere was great! Very modern and clean! Everything we ordered was just great. The waitress brought us a taste of a couple of brews to help us make our choice. We ordered 5 appetizers for everyone to share plus dinners. Each was as good as the previous! I had read reviews that said it was pricey but i didn't think it was bad. No doubt we will be back. I think I've found a new favorite!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have dined here twice recently and had great meals and service on both visits. The Roasted Salmon with Butternut Squash Risotto was delicious as was the Crab Topped Haddock and Swordfish Caprese. The bar area is very nice as well with music on the weekends. It is located in the Pickering Wharf area of Salem which is nice to walk around before or after dinner. I would deinitely recommend making a reservation especially on weekends or in the month of October.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food was good but they didn't have want I wanted and it was still early in the evening. I had a substitute which was good but I was still disappointed. My husband had delicious food.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

An amazing seafood grill with the best seafood I've ever had. I highly recommend the Swordfish Caprese and Lobster Ravioli! the staff was also very nice and attentive, and their desserts are great too.

Been to Finz Seafood & Grill? Share your experiences!