“food for days”
Review of Custom House Rotisserie - CLOSED

Custom House Rotisserie
Cuisines: American
Description: The restaurant is listed on yelp.com with over 40 reviews.
Description: The restaurant is listed on yelp.com with over 40 reviews.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Let me tell you this place gives you food, I got the pigs in a blanket sliders and had food for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

In Salem on vacation, me nd he wife stopped here for lunch. We split the a chicken dinner sandwich. The chicken was so tender i could cut it with a spoon, the mash potatoes were home made as well as the gravy. People were friendly and cost was reasonable. I think this was the cleanest kitchens i have ever seen.
I would highly suggest this place.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food here is very good. Fresh and served hot. Specialities are the turkey thanksgiving dinner or sandwich, rotisserie chicken or pot pie. Comes with all the fixings including great mash, gravy and stuffing. My husband loved the food so much he managed to sample all three items during a 3-day stay in the area. The location and interior lacks ambience a little dingy to be honest. If summer, eating outside is preferable to inside, only two small tables and a bit depressing. Eat outside or go for takeaway. Staff are friendly and hard working. I marked poor for romance and special occasions as its not that type of place really the answer should be n/a

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We tried to enter the restaurant and there was a dog blocking the entrance and it's intractable owner just stared at us. So we walked on and came back 15 minutes later. The dog was still there - the owner of the dog still intractable and just stared at us not willing to offer an entry without stepping OVER his dog. My wife has a justifiable fear of dogs after having been bitten in the past and I as well do not trust other peoples pets.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was a great place for our lunch, we only had a few minutes and they did a great job serving us in a timely manner. The food was good, not anything to send to Food Network, but very good food.