Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed and, for featured or sponsored sort orders, partners’ payments may also influence the order of the accommodations listed.
1,486 results
All reviews cheese bread rebecca nurse room bob shea rooftop deck other guests within walking distance salem harbor common room granola place to stay the perfect host sitting room breakfast was delicious new england breakfast table thought of everything top floor
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful Inn. Morning Glory truly stands out. The flowers at the entrance make a statement. We enjoyed the Sarah Good suite on the third floor. We loved the extra sitting room and the rooftop patio with views of the ocean. Bob was a gracious host and breakfast was a great start to the day. And so conveniently located for walking around town. We would definitely stay here whenever we return to Salem.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BobMarcel, Owner at Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2019

Hello and thank you Phillip for your wonderful post! I have to agree that curb appeal is important for any establishment. It speaks volumes at to the experience one will receive on the "inside". Lucky for me I love gardening and so I thank you for noticing the care I put into the exterior of my home. Delighted you enjoyed the spacious accommodation the Sarah Good Suite provided. I am happy to read that Morning Glory will be your "go to" bed and breakfast when you return to Salem. Sending you both my very best!

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed in a number of B & B during our various trips across the US, and this ranks right up there as SUPERB!! Bob was so helpful & knowledgeable of not only Salem, but surrounding areas!! The location of Morning Glory is great—close to ferry, close to restaurants, House of Seven Gables is across the street! The patio off our room was a wonderful treat, as we could see right down to the harbor area! We just loved our stay in Salem & look forward to coming back to stay at Morning Glory & visit in the future! Highly recommend!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Wow! Thank you so very much for your high marks and for ranking Morning Glory as "superb"! They say location is everything and Morning Glory is perfectly situated. It is the only B&B with water views and it is located on a very quiet dead end street but at the same time, it is an easy stroll to all of the wonderful attractions and fine dining Salem has to offer. I am happy to read that when you return to Salem that you will make Morning Glory your choice for accommodations. Sending you both my very best!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

This is a wonderful B and B. Everything is just right, from the four poster bed suited to an 1800 house to the delicious French Toast ( and I usually don’t like French toast that much). The room was comfortable and beautifully old fashioned, but there were enough modern features for convenience. Our host, Bob Shea, was friendly and very helpful with directions and ideas of things to do when asked. I loved the garden out front, beautiful roses. And all this right across the street from the House of Seven Gables. 5 stars!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Chloe and thank you for your 5 star review! I do believe Morning Glory strikes the perfect balance between old world charm and modern day conveniences and so I thank you for noticing. Thanks too for your "thumbs up" on the French Toast! :) I have a number of hot, homemade breakfast plates that I like to spoil my guests with. When my guests are happy...I'm happy. :) Thank you too for remarking on the garden! Please come and visit again. Sending you my very best!

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

This B&B is beautiful and very clean. It's close to a lot of attractions the perfect place to stay in Salem. Our host Bob couldn't have made us feel more at home. We stayed for 5 nights and didn't want to leave. We had a different delicious breakfast each morning. The rooms are beautifully decorated and we can't wait to go back.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you folks for such a lovely posting. I try my very best not only to provide a clean and comfortable environment for my guests, but also a hot, homemade breakfast each morning that will carry them through until the next meal. Additionally, creating an overall experience that evokes a "home away from home" feeling is equally important. I am delighted that you enjoyed your five night stay. Please do come again. Sending you both my very best!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

It is a beautiful home with charming rooms named after the Salem Witches. Everything was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Homemade cheese bread! Oh my! Location was perfect. Walking distance to many of the sights of Salem!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank susandraughn

Hello Susan and thank you for your spot on review! I like to think that naming each of the guest rooms after the accused witches is my small way of paying them homage. It was a dark time and hopefully, lessons were learned. So very happy you found the location, breakfast and cleanliness of Morning Glory all to your liking. The homemade cheese bread is a daily staple and a favorite of many guests. I also have a new granola recipe that I think you would enjoy. I certainly hope you are able to come and visit with us again soon. Sending you my very best!