“Great time”
Review of The Broom Closet - CLOSED

The Broom Closet
More attraction details
Owner description: Salem’s largest shop for Witches and others. Dedicated to bringing you the finest selection of Ritual Supplies and Transformational Tools for personal growth and self discovery. Handmade brooms, large selection of herbs, candles, handmade clothing, incense and more. Broom Closet also offers workshops and classes. Readings done by Rev. Lady June and Rev. Rick Watson; call the store to book an appointment.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had my first reading this weekend with Rick Watson in The Broom Closet. I always shop here when in town and wanted to read here. Finally got my chance. It was an informative and fun reading. Rick puts you at ease right away, explains everything, and gives you his undivided attention. He is a sweetheart. Will come for his services again.

5  Thank KarenDeGennaro

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Rick Watson is one of the few truly gift readers in Salem with a great heart. I have had many readings with him and he has always surprised me with his accuracy. On one occasion, he told me something was going to happen that I thought impossible. Sure enough, a year later, it happened. He just smiled and said "I told you!"

6  Thank Diane M
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I were in Salem this weekend and, on a whim, we stopped in The Broom Closet to see if I might get a reading from Rick. I do not know very much about psychics or Wicca and that I have never spoken to a Medium before this weekend, but I figured while in Salem… :)

Reviews about Rick’s work here on Trip Advisor are so overwhelmingly positive that I thought it was worth a shot to see if I could talk to the best guy out there. Very luckily, I was able to make an appointment with Rick and I am so glad that I did.

Rick is very straightforward and personable. He made me feel instantly comfortable in an unfamiliar setting and explained his process of reading in a clear and concise manner. During the reading, Rick overwhelmed me with information he brought up…several specific issues that have been weighing heavily on my mind. Even my husband, who falls firmly in the non-believer category, was blown away by my retelling of Rick’s reading.

I walked into The Broom Closet expecting nothing more than a fun experience and walked away feeling more at peace and excited for the future than I could have ever hoped. Thank you so much, Rick, for sharing your wonderful gift.

5  Thank MonroeMama
Reviewed September 26, 2012

LOVE RICK WATSON!!!!!!!!!!
Incredible,fabulas, truthful . I had a great time and you are incredible soul!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!
Anna

4  Thank an s
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Amazing! My reading by Rick Watson today blew me me away! He answered questions and brought me to tears with comforting news. I will definitely return to the Broom Closet.

4  Thank guda69