Paranormal Salem Investigation Tours
Ranked #13 of 31 Tours in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Paranormal Investigations in Salem, MA! Paranormal Salem is a research based paranormal society. We started investigations in Salem, MA to bring a greater understanding of the paranormal to the general public. Paranormal Salem is a hands-on, interactive paranormal investigative experience! Members of our paranormal society will take you on a 2-hour late night investigation to share Salem's haunted past and try to document spirit activity. On every investigation we train you to use equipment such as EMF Detectors, Pendulums, Thermal detectors and then let you do your own investigation under the supervision of your lead investigator. In addition to our late night investigations we also offer daytime and private investigations. We are open year round.We do not claim to always find activity, it is not up to us, but more times than not we do connect.
Salem, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We randomly jumped on this tour in Salem over Halloween weekend and absolutely loved it. Rocko our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable about the area and how to communicate with those who have passed. The tour starts outside at the witch trials memorial and then moves inside to the old fire house. The firehouse has the most activity by far and was very fun. The night ended with an EVP which was cool. Overall very good experience and definitely would do it again!

1 Thank Julescg16

Bayside, New York
“Awesome Paranormal Investivation”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I loved the paranormal investigation we went on last year in Salem, so we booked the event for two nights this year. Both times, first on Oct 26th and then again on Oct 27th, we had Kevin as our lead investigator. He was great with his "base" prep for the investigation and was friendly, funny and hopped up with excitement to get started. The hands-on "ghostly" crash course was the best of all our nightly events and worth repeating as results are new every time. We'll be back again next year!

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must do”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Seriously, best ghost tour I have ever been on, for these reasons;
The tour time is a good amount of time, two hours, to experience the two sites you're taken too. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have been there all night.
you are taught how to use equipment, and how to avoid false readings, and there's enough for everyone! my friend and I had four different things between us.
you are taught a short history of area and the experiences of others, plus what could be found in the records to confirm it. Our tour guide was very honest about the sources of knowledge, which pleased me. The sites themselves are good and we got a lot of reading. There was the perfect balance of guiding investigation and independent investigation. At the end of it all...we were smudged so we didn't take any ghosties home ^-^

Greensburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Tour Guide you could have”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went on the 10pm tour 10/25/13 it was so great could not wait till after our trip to write a review. My friend Robin and I took a tour with Kevin's group. We had such a great time. This was a well anticipated trip and going on this tour made our trip perfect. We will definitely do this tour again when visiting in the future. I can not say enough great things about our tour guide Kevin. He was funny and very informative. I would definitely request to have Kevin as our tour guide again and recommend anyone who books to ask for him if that's possible. Thank you Kevin for giving us a great time and making our trip to Salem MA memorable.

Rachel

1 Thank Rachel T
Exton, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Kevin was our tour guide and he was so fantastic. He was so into it. He was funny and interesting and one of the best tour guides I've ever had. We learned how to use the equipment he brought along. I was fascinated by the pendulums that he gave us...I had never used one before and found it to be pretty amazing. We didn't get any EVPs but one of the ghosts did manage to turn off Kevin's flashlight upon request, which was pretty cool. Overall it was a great time and worth every penny!