“Our favorite morning stop!”

A&J King Artisan Bakers
Ranked #1 of 18 Bakeries in Salem
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Susquehanna, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite morning stop!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We make it a point to stop at this bakery every time we are in town. We love it! Great coffee, great pastries, great sandwiches. Go early, by 9am the line is to the door (it moves quickly though).

Visited May 2014

Wakefield, Massachusetts
“Great coffee, great food, great service!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I was lucky enough to live in Salem a few years back and went to A&J often but have since moved and I still drive to A&J from Wakefield as often as I can. They have the best pastry and bread in the North Shore and the best Iced Latte's ever. The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable and they will answer any questions you have. They have new pastry all the time and it is always fresh. Me and my daughter literally drive miles out of my way to go here because it's worth it. If you are in the lovely town or Salem stop by A&J you won't be disappointed. .

• Visited May 2014
Lynnfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pastries , bread, and sandwiches!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Good stop for lunch and pastries. Worth a stop especially for sweets. Quality of food is superb! Never disappointed in their offerings. '

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Stuey2014
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Soooo Yummmy!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on Saturday and the sandwiches were so fresh and delicious. I had my eye on a cheese Danish, but decided to walk for a bit and come back later. I was shocked to see the shelves almost bare a few hours later! Luckily, the chocolate bread pudding was to die for. Go there. You won't be sorry!

2 Thank smittyandbuttsy
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Favorite North Shore for sweets”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Enjoyed coffee& scone -tender and warm. Pecan cookies wonderful now & @my local summer farmers market. Always cheerful,accurate service. Brought BIG sandwich home for lunch.
Always excellent!