Review Highlights

from $20.00
from $20.00
from $16.00
More Info
All reviews mojo bag witch shop tarot cards the real deal visiting salem wonderful shop positive energy witch walk an amazing experience tarot reading essex street salem witch lorelei readings chico candles spell
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Everything about my visit was great. The customer service to Lorelei’s reading, to her dogs were amazing! So satisfied and happy. Made my trip to Salem super memorable.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Love this store. Been going to Salem for years and this store is a MUST SEE each and every time. This was my first time being read by Lorelie and I was thrilled. Her reading was so extensive, accurate and included so many facets of the craft which was unexpected. The spirit info was scarily accurate, her fun, easy way of talking and delivering the messages from the cards is a gift for sure. And then the spell casting and the magick you do was like nothing else I ever experienced in a reading. And you go home with all your magick bags. I will definitely be booking more readings with Lorelei. AND all her work with rescue dogs is so special and close to my heart as I rescue senior rotties and work with all my local rescues to find home for the doggies. She is just an amazing soul. You must go see her!!!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My SO and I had an amazing reading with Lorelei. She wasn’t even looking at us and she read us and my family to a “t”. She told us things that there was no way she could have known without having a gift for reading people. She turned my SO from skeptic to believer. She was friendly and so down to earth. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My friend and I visited Salem over Halloween, and booked a reading with Lorelai. I'd never had a reading, but went into it very open. I was taken back into Lorelai's Egyptian room that felt very calming. Lorelai read my palm, did a health scan and read tarot for me. She was incredibly accurate on everything! At the end of my reading she did some mediumship that brought me to tears, but also gave me great peace. Lorelai finished our readings with a blessing that has been helping with my health.
Lorelai is the real deal, and I cannot wait to come back to Salem and get another reading!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We took the witch tour and ceremony. It was a lovely experience and a wonderful opportunity to share with my parents who we’re curious and open minded. I would do it again next year. I would recommend a shorter tour or a longer ceremony. Thank you! This experience was such a gift.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had a reading with Nicholas today. The reading was spot on and it truly felt like sitting with a friend getting advice. I now have some solid guideposts for the coming year. Thank you for the great reading!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My best friends and I went to Salem this past weekend and having previously done the walking tour offered at Crow Haven Corner, we had to do it again! Tom is an amazing tour guide! He’s knowledgeable, humorous, and passionate about Salem and its history, and witchcraft! Also, if you have any questions he’s very willing to answer them so don’t be afraid to ask! Highly recommend this tour and definitely check out Crow Haven Corner afterwards!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My teenager daughter really wanted a reading while we were in Salem. They seemed to offered at about every other shop, hard to know which one to choose, but this place just seemed to be more authentic. The front staff was super friendly and made us very comfortable about our decision. The store fills up fast & it is hard to move around, but a testament to their popularity. The readings (our first) were really enjoyable and well worth the experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lorelei is such a great psychic with so much energy. She makes the experience so much better. She is magical in her abilities. I totally will be going back to her and hace complete faith in her abilities.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in and it was really busy. We didn’t get any readings done but they had some great things to buy for gifts like the witch balls (which they ship it you ask) and a plethora of other things. I also love that this is the first witch store in Salem, so in a way it is a landmark for Salem’s reformation!

1  Thank jessrU1265AI