“Most Magical People in Salem!!!”
Review of Crow Haven Corner

Crow Haven Corner
Ranked #1 of 46 Shopping in Salem
Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you're in Salem it's a no brainer to stop in to Crow Haven Corner. I've been coming for over 6 years to this magical shop filled with "real" witches. Lorelei is amazing and is truly gifted with her readings. Miss Nikki and her lovely "personalities" can put a smile on anyones face. Helpful and always showing her mad hair skills is Alicia who can help you find all your magical needs. The readers are all talented and come from all over to read in the oldest witch shop in Salem.
I've been blessed to have been included as one of these readers, who started out as a client. So if you need real guidance and insight, do yourself a favor... go directly to The Crow. I can promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This place is great !!! They have great things, great gifts and friendly people. A definate place to stop when in Salem !! I will definately make this a destination every year !!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I go to Salem every year and have to stop at the crow haven corner store , I had a reading this year by Lorelei and it was the best reading I ever had !!!! She was fantastic , I live in Ct 3 hours away and I'm thinking about taking a day trip in a few months just to get a another reading by Lorelei :)

1  Thank Tobyfifi
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I just went to Salem for the first time this saturday and i bought a necklace with all this little stuff in it. I was told to write the name of someone i love and put it in the the little jar pendant and the person whom name i wrote would fall in love with me. IT WORKED!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!! I went back 4 times over the course of that one day!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My daughter and I went back for a second reading (this is my daughter's fourth) with Lorelei. She is amazingly accurate with her information -- from the past to what is going to happen in the future. There is no need to try anyone else -- Lorelei is "The Real Deal." Can't wait to go again!

Been to Crow Haven Corner? Share your experiences!