“The best walking tour.”

The Salem Witch Walk
Ranked #7 of 33 Tours in Salem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Join us on the Salem Witch Walk for Salem's only Magical tour. You will be greeted by real Witches and participate in a real Magical Circle. You will be seated in our Magical Garden and we will educate you about Modern Day Witchcraft and the history of the accused witches of 1692. You will be given a Magical Bag with discount coupons, educational information and brochures and about each victim including a special Blessing that we will do at the Witch Trials Memorial where you may call in your higher as well. All of our guests receive a Magical Gift blessed by Salem's Famous Love Clairvoyant Lorelei, owner of The Salem Witch Walk and Crow Haven Corner - Salem's oldest witch shop! We also have water and a little candy for your walk. Your highly knowledgeable licensed tour guides look forward to meeting you for this one of a kind experience!
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We were in Salem for 4 days so we went on a few walking tours. The witch walk was by far the best! I knew a lot about the history of Salem before visiting but I learned so much more! Our "witch in training" Sarah was very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions. Sarah was a wonderful tour guide and I recommend this walk to anyone visiting Salem!!

1  Thank MegD918
"tour begins"
in 10 reviews
"crow haven corner"
in 33 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 27 reviews
"hocus pocus"
in 485 reviews
in 163 reviews

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and presented the information in a theatrical and funny way. Though this is the only tour I've ever taken of Salem, hard to imagine this tour being beat. After the tour, I revisited areas that were of spiritual interest to me and I was able to listen to the guides of several other tours. They were just as informative but their presentation skills were not as enjoyable and their tour groups were HUGE! Except for one site, I did not sense any real spiritual connection. Irregardless, this tour should not be missed.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I don't usually do tours and explore by myself and wanted to try something less touristy.
Tom, my guide is well versed in the history of Salem, not just witchcraft but the history of the town. His information is well sourced, and showed us places that aren't in the guide books.

I had a small group, so it was easy to ask questions and he is a great storyteller and easy to approach.
Recommended for the content and the personality of Tom and the friendly staff.
You also get 15% off purchases in the stores which is a bonus if you are buying things.

1  Thank RSC
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Sarah, Witch in training, was FABULOUS! The tour was interactive and worth the cost. The history, legend, her personality and readiness to answer any and all questions regarding the sites, the practice, the history and correcting mis conceptions of a very old and positive way of life. Was complete... just dint ask her to do long division.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My best friend and I took the tour with Sarah today and it was a very positive overview of paganism. I have been a practicing eclectic wiccan for almost 15 years, so the information about the religion was nothing new but it was wonderful seeing the guide teaching what being a modern witch is truly about and more importantly what it isn't! The response from other members seemed positive. I enjoyed walking around and learning more about various buildings etc. Thank you Sarah!

Been to The Salem Witch Walk? Share your experiences!