“Don't Miss This Next Time You're in Salem ”
Review of Bewitched in Salem

Bewitched in Salem
Ranked #4 of 52 Shopping in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in blending post & modern, "Bewitched" provides unique alternatives for your decor & tools. Stop by for our free exhibit of Vintage Ouija Boards. Taking a walking tour while you visit? Look no further, our "Bewitched After Dark" walking tour is consistently rated 5 of 5 stars by tripadvisor reviewers. "Bewitched After Dark," where the History is more Frightening than Fiction! If walking is not your thing we have tickets for a 50 minute narrated Trolley Tour where you can get on and off at various points of the city If you are looking for a "Psychic Reading", our Psychics have been screened by the Salem Police Department and Licensed through the City of Salem. Bewitched's resident psychic is "The Voodoo Diva" Lorrie. We have the largest collection of Quality Crystals available in town. Sterling Silver Jewelry, Art, Books, Home Decor, Ouija, Religious items & more. You never know what you'll find at Bewitched!
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I found Bewitched a couple of months ago when I went to Salem with my aunt and it has quickly become my favorite place to shop. I love that they don't carry your average day to day merchandise, it's always something unique. The customer service is never anything but wonderful, especially since everyone who works there has a great sense of humor.

cyrxstryr, Owner at Bewitched in Salem, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

We thank you for you wonderful review Izzy. I appreciate that you notice we try to keep our selection a bit different than those around us.
Bill, Lynn, and friends of Bewitched in Salem

in 8 reviews
"halloween"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Great little shop, friendly people & reasonable prices. Varied selection of things, easy access from both Essex St & the mall.

cyrxstryr, Owner at Bewitched in Salem, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words Karolene.
Bill, Lynn, and friends of Bewitched in Salem

Reviewed July 22, 2016

I loved the attractions in salem and the bewitched too. I learned a lot about witches, wicca, and a lot of things I thought were one way, but were another way. Just about all the witches that were executed were innocent, a made up version of guilt from the mother of a child that was put in prison for being a witch.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

My favorite store in all of my visit to Salem. I saw so much that I wanted to purchase! Staff was extremely friendly and helpful (even held some things for me so I didn't have to carry them all day!) Highly recommend this place!

cyrxstryr, Owner at Bewitched in Salem, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

We are very glad to hear that we were your favorite store! We can ship out to you so give us a call when the need arises.
Enjoy
Bill, Lynn, and Friends of Bewitched in Salem.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Jeff was an amazing tour guide! He knew more details about the history than he could fit into one tour. He has been interested in the topic since childhood and researched everything he can find. However, his tour was more than just spitting details at us. He gave great stories and interacted with the crowd, making this an experience I wanted more of. He gives a very historical tour and gives the facts and provides a great message at the end. He also makes great recommendations for other things to do in Salem. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone looking for a tour in Salem.

cyrxstryr, Owner at Bewitched in Salem, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

We are so glad you enjoyed your tour. Thank you very much for your glowing review.