“Awesome place”
Review of Bewitched in Salem

Bewitched in Salem
Ranked #7 of 41 Shopping in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in blending post & modern, "Bewitched" provides unique alternatives for your decor & tools. Stop by for our free exhibit of Vintage Ouija Boards. Taking a walking tour while you visit? Look no further, our "Bewitched After Dark" walking tour is consistently rated 5 of 5 stars by tripadvisor reviewers. "Bewitched After Dark," where the History is more Frightening than Fiction! If walking is not your thing we have tickets for a 50 minute narrated Trolley Tour where you can get on and off at various points of the city If you are looking for a "Psychic Reading", our Psychics have been screened by the Salem Police Department and Licensed through the City of Salem. Bewitched's resident psychic is "The Voodoo Diva" Lorrie. We have the largest collection of Quality Crystals available in town. Sterling Silver Jewelry, Art, Books, Home Decor, Ouija, Religious items & more. You never know what you'll find at Bewitched!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is the place to go if you are looking for insanely cool items both magical and mundane. Everyone is very knowledgable and friendly and has the best atmospere in town.

1 Thank Damionstar

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best store in Salem”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stopped by Bewitched in Salem and got a reading from Lorrie Gibson. Now, I've heard mixed reviews about readings and if you ever decide to get one, she is the person you should go see. Her readings are priced very fairly and she is a blast to be around. Her space is very relaxing and she is very open and honest with you. She doesn't pull wool over your eyes, though. She is not like anyone you've seen or heard about on tv and she actually LISTENS to what you say. She doesn't use a crystal ball to see your future and you might not like what she has to say, but her reading was the most accurate and trustworthy reading ever.

The store itself is fantastic. There is always something new, and it feels like home. The owners are so open and friendly that you can easily lose an hour and gain an experience that will be one of your best. Some of the merchandise is expensive, but 99 percent of their stuff is wicked affordable and there's always something cool. I could spend all day in there between the merchandise and the company they provide. Definitely check this place out. I will be back very frequently.

3 Thank ahayward01
West Warwick, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very cool shop!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stop by Bewitched every time we are in Salem. This store is a lot of fun to explore, always something new to find, lot's of very unique items for sale. I have also had readings by Lorie Gibson, she is awesome too. I would highly recommend this shop, it's one of my favorite places in town.

2 Thank afar2004
Warwick, RI
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“The most unique store in Salem!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Bewitched is one of the most unique stores in Salem, in fact- I would say it's one of the most unique stores I've ever visited. Owners Bill & Lynn are super-friendly & have such a wide range of collectibles & gifts. I've purchased some amazing framed artwork from the store & at a very reasonable price. Every time you visit you'll find something new. The store is located in the center of the city, very easy to walk to. I would highly recommend this shop, it's not your standard tourist gift shop....and Lorie Gibson reads there as well & she is amazing too!!

1 Thank JCF-RI
Holyoke, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“WICKED COOL STORE”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Yo I luv thiz place its the best. I went there on 4/27/13 and had a reading wit Lorrie Gibson. She's real good to work wit. She waz so accurate. I couldn't believe it, it blew my mind. She picked up on everything bout me. So I goin' there again 4 a tarot card readin'. I would luv to really have a past life regression readin' done. I am goin' to b' goin' on 6/29/13 cuz I have to start savin' money so I have my tarot card readin' done. Yo but it'z the best place in Salem to have your readin'z read by Lorrie. I know I'm definitely lookin' 4 oward 2 it. Bewitched in Salem iz tha best #1

Visited April 2013