“Seniors' adventure”
Review of Witch City Segway

Witch City Segway
Ranked #15 of 31 Tours in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Salem Heritage Trail in the heart of historic downtown, Witch City Segway is Salem's original Segway tour company. Providing guided tours of our quaint New England town, WCS truly is a new way to see an old city. Guests are provided with free parking at our shop, where you'll receive a helmet and a Segway before being trained by our guides inside our 2000sq ft facility. We then Segway about our charming streets learning about our maritime history, Nathanial Hawthorne, and of course, the (in)famous Witch Trials of 1692! Friendly, personal, interactive tours are our specialty, and a great bonding experience for teens and parents! Witch City Segway: A Wicca'd Fun™ time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Albany
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Seniors' adventure”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Feeling younger than my years, I've always wanted to try riding one of these machines. Convincing my partner took a little time, but she was game. It was a quiet mid-week day so we ended up with a private tour. They have a large open room and provide all the training and practice time you need to feel comfortable out on the street. Our guide took us to many of the local attractions with emphasis on the witch trials of 1692. I missed much of his presentation because maneuvering the Segway is just so cool. When we got back partner agreed that it was a blast.

Visited October 2012

“A great way to tour the city of Salem.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Awesome tour of the city on a crisp Salem afternoon. Our tour guide Rob was very informative and provided insight into this magickal town. Definitely worth the money.

Revere, Massachusetts
“Great way to see Salem”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went to Salem last weekend for the Halloween parade with a couple of friends. We thought we would take a tour of Salem before it got dark out and tried the Witch City Segway. I've been to the area in the past but I have to say it was a lot more interesting seeing Salem by segway instead of walking. Jeff, our tour guide was also great and gave us a in depth history of old Salem and the Witch trials. Overall it was a awesome experience and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to see Salem from a more exciting perspective.

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“2 wheels better than 2 feet”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I do Segway tours whenever I can while on vacation. Segway is one of the best ways to cover a lot of ground easily and quickly. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of the area. We were a very small group and we ended up going over the time of our tour because we had a lot of questions and we never felt rushed. I highly recommend this Segway tour to see the town.

Panama City, Panama
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“excellent”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Took some friends from Virginia to Salem and we all did the Segway tour with Jeff. It was soooo great. Jeff really knows his history making the experience a great part of our day in Salem. highly recommend it.

Visited September 2012