“Refreshingly bewitching day.”
Review of Witch City Segway

Witch City Segway
Ranked #18 of 33 Tours in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Salem Heritage Trail in the heart of historic downtown, Witch City Segway is Salem's original Segway tour company. Providing guided tours of our quaint New England town, WCS truly is a new way to see an old city. Guests are provided with free parking at our shop, where you'll receive a helmet and a Segway before being trained by our guides inside our 2000sq ft facility. We then Segway about our charming streets learning about our maritime history, Nathanial Hawthorne, and of course, the (in)famous Witch Trials of 1692! Friendly, personal, interactive tours are our specialty, and a great bonding experience for teens and parents! Witch City Segway: A Wicca'd Fun™ time!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Riding Segways for the first time can be a little terrifying but Brad and his business partner make the learning process easy. They were so patient. The ride covers parts of Salem you might not see otherwise. The tour is full of witch history and lots of factoids about the city. Everyone should take the tour! Way to go Witch City Segway!!

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Our two teen daughters joined the morning tour last week with Jeff and Brian, the owners and tour guides at Witch City Segways for a blast from the past at Salem...
The guys were awesome at making sure our girls were well versed in manouvering the segways before heading out. They were patient and took their time ensuring everyone was safe. Their tour mates were a gentleman and his mother ( a very lively lady of a "certain age") whom the guys welcomed and spent extra time making comfortable.
The tour included lots of historical bits and some very funny annecdotes about the "witchy" parts of Salem.
The girls had a blast and, although we had spent time in The Cape and Boston on this holiday, they felt this was the best thing they did all week!
Good value, lots of fun, a good dose of learning....a parents dream!
Thanks guys, we'll see you again!

Reviewed July 6, 2011

My husband and I took the tour on our way to Boston for the 4th of July weekend. We had never been to Salem and the whole purpose of us stopping there was to do the tour, as I had saw it online and thought that it looked like a lot of fun. When I told my husband that I had booked the tour he said to me "there is no way that you will be able to ride a segway for 2 hours" He happens to think I am not the most athletic person in the world. I had some doubts myself (not that I let him know that) but once you get the hang of it it is really fun and easy. Sarah and Brad gave our tour and they were really informative and friendly. We had a great time and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of going.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

My husband and I had a wonderful time on our Segway tour of Salem. Jeff and Brad could not have been better at offering us a fun, safe, and informative two hours. Their friendly and welcoming personalities brought together the three groups of two. Chatting with the other riders added to the enjoyment of the afternoon.
There was a nice mix of history and picturesque surroundings. I would highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We (family ranging from age 25-68) did this unique tour through salem for my mother's 60th birthday. Brad and Jeff were great guides and immediately put us all at ease. As soon as we stepped on the Segways for our lesson before hitting the town, we just couldn't stop laughing. It was a great way to see Salem and I'd recommend it to any group/family who are up for some fun!