Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Angel Griffin

We got a couple’s reading from Angel Griffin, she was excellent! Very easy to talk to and very... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2021
MiaDeMi
Wonderful! I will be back!

I love Yulia!!! She’s so on point and has helped me on my own spiritual journey! I will always go... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2021
arlina_828

Recommended experiences in and around Salem
from $25.00
from $21.00
The Salem Night Tour
1,654 Reviews
from $26.00
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews leanne marrama the real deal loved ones sister store tarot reading witch shop knew things unique items wonderful shop visit salem tarot cards tim readings applewood reagan candles altar
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Yulia Applewood gave a very accurate reading at Hex, she far exceeded my expectations as I just tried this Intuitive by chance. A straight talking style, compassionate and full of personality, was able to pull out many details on important subjects. I'm definitely an admirer of the talented people at this shop in Salem, Massachusetts.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Im very particular so it's rare that I get readings, but when I do, my number 1 choice would be to have a reading with Yulia Applewood. She is extremely dedicated to her craft & professional yet makes me feel at ease during some stressful times when I seek a reading. Yulia is impressively intuitive and her readings have proven to be beneficial for me every time without fail. This woman is confident yet humble and I can count on walking away satisfied every time I visit her! She is very present with every step of her readings and provides clear and effective information that has yet to be anything other than VERY accurate. I have never been as impressed with any other reading I've had over the years. Thank you Yulia Applewood for all you do! You have a returning client for life.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I visited the Hex store for a reading and some guidance early this month, I met the wonderful and incredibly friendly miss Yulia Applewood. Miss Yulia was very kind, understanding and very friendly to me and I look forward to visit her again at the Hex store soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Bonded instantly , felt like I was with a life long friend. Knew what I was interested in before we even started talking. Spot on. Yes somethings were vague but the future is written in sand not concrete. I'd stop by again when in the area.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

When in Salem of course you visit a witch shop!! I was not planning on getting a reading but I am sure glad I changed my mind. Yulia was on point with everything she said to me and I tried my hardest to not give her information just to make sure it was the real deal, and it was!! I only did a 15min reading, wishing I did a longer one. Next time I am in Salem, I will for sure be stopping in and picking up some goods and seeing Yulia!