TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Yulia!

Yulia was absolutely great to see for my psychic reading! She was extremely thorough and caring... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
christinarO2427ZR
Salem, Massachusetts
Yulia is the best! Call her!

Yulia is extremely gifted and is my go to always for clear guidance! Accurate with all of her reads!

Reviewed 6 days ago
Dmcmull2

Recommended experiences in and around Salem
from $20.00
The Salem Night Tour
1,431 Reviews
from $16.00
from $20.00
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews leanne marrama the real deal loved ones sister store tarot reading witch shop knew things unique items visit salem great store tarot cards tim readings candles applewood reagan altar
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Yulia Applewood gave a very accurate reading at Hex, she far exceeded my expectations as I just tried this Intuitive by chance. A straight talking style, compassionate and full of personality, was able to pull out many details on important subjects. I'm definitely an admirer of the talented people at this shop in Salem, Massachusetts.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Im very particular so it's rare that I get readings, but when I do, my number 1 choice would be to have a reading with Yulia Applewood. She is extremely dedicated to her craft & professional yet makes me feel at ease during some stressful times when I seek a reading. Yulia is impressively intuitive and her readings have proven to be beneficial for me every time without fail. This woman is confident yet humble and I can count on walking away satisfied every time I visit her! She is very present with every step of her readings and provides clear and effective information that has yet to be anything other than VERY accurate. I have never been as impressed with any other reading I've had over the years. Thank you Yulia Applewood for all you do! You have a returning client for life.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I visited the Hex store for a reading and some guidance early this month, I met the wonderful and incredibly friendly miss Yulia Applewood. Miss Yulia was very kind, understanding and very friendly to me and I look forward to visit her again at the Hex store soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Bonded instantly , felt like I was with a life long friend. Knew what I was interested in before we even started talking. Spot on. Yes somethings were vague but the future is written in sand not concrete. I'd stop by again when in the area.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

When in Salem of course you visit a witch shop!! I was not planning on getting a reading but I am sure glad I changed my mind. Yulia was on point with everything she said to me and I tried my hardest to not give her information just to make sure it was the real deal, and it was!! I only did a 15min reading, wishing I did a longer one. Next time I am in Salem, I will for sure be stopping in and picking up some goods and seeing Yulia!