Review Highlights
Leanne Marrama, Best Reading in Salem.

Jeaninne S

from $20.00
from $20.00
from $16.00
More Info
All reviews leanne marrama the real deal voodoo dolls loved ones sister store psychic reading tarot card reading great store knew things unique items amazing experience witch shops interesting things for sale visiting salem essex street candles
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very interesting store. High end hats. Wide variety of essence, herbs, salts, books, jewelry, candles and much more. You can have a reading here as well. A must see. Small, tight store, but worth the patience to see.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been going to Hex since I have started going to Salem for the past 8 years. Last year, I had a wonderful reading done by Leanne Marrama and said it was the best by far! I can't believe how she has upped her game. Leanne did her reading and was using her gifts as a Medium to contact my loved ones. The information that she received was unbelievable!!! She was able to get my father, grandmother and uncle. She had each one of them absolutely correct from message to the mannerisms that they displayed when they were with us. I am still relaying messages, even if they didn't make sense at the time, with my family. Only to find how wonderful her gifts really are! Simply stated, if you are looking for a great reading in Salem, go see Leanne. She is the best! I wont go anywhere else.

1  Thank Jeaninne S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had scheduled a reading with Yulia Applewood. The reading was awesome! It had cleared up any confusion and had given me the guidance/confidence I needed to do. I loved the atmosphere of the store and felt welcome and able to find what I needed easily. Thank you for a wonderful welcome and an awesome reading.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am very skeptical about visiting psychics so I went in with my guard up. Well, that lasted until I met Leanne. She was warm, inviting and extremely accurate. It was almost creepy how accurate she was lol. She gave me details into my life that only I knew. But what stood at in my mind was the advise she gave me. Three weeks later, I’m seeing the predictions she gave me and tips she gave me to put my life back on track. I will be visiting her again soon and I’ve told all of my friends about her!

1  Thank carlaazuakolam
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hex is definitely one of my first stops every year. They have unique items that are very different from all of the other shops... from candles, incense, stones, books, journals, poppets... there’s a ton of great items in this little shop! Definitely need to stop here when you’re in Salem!

1  Thank Latentheat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Leanne is always spot on with her readings. Her ability to hone in on loved ones who have passed and are sending messages is endearing. She is also extremely accurate with your current life status! The way she talks and expresses certain aspects with your future life blows you away! Truly gifted and leaves you thinking! I have also done "Mourning Teas" ( where you have your teas leaves read and also REALLY REALLY ACCURATE)with her in addition to seances where you learn how to communicate in various ways with spirits beyond the veil. A really amazing experience!!! I make my appointment with her MONTHS in advance before my trip to Salem. Make sure to call her and book way ahead of time. You won't be disappointed!!!!!

1  Thank Chirstina B
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I always see Leanne for a reading when I need advice. She is always spot on with her interpretation of the tarot cards. If you want the real deal; someone who gives names and not vague initials; someone who tells you things before you even say a word-so you know she's not fishing for clues-don't waste your time on anyone else!

1  Thank Maureen B
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Yuliya is truly a gem and one of a kind in Salem. Her beautiful soul truly connects with her clients, her invaluable insight and empathetic nature truly provides unparalleled guidance during times of distress and confusion.

Yuliya encourages her clients to take ownership of their lives, while providing them unique insight that only a truly clairvoyant and psychic can hope hope to provide. She goes above and beyond taking the initiative to customize messaging in a way that client can utilize to improve their lives. Her honesty, and caring approach is unique and immensely appreciated.

I feel truly fortunate to have connected with such a beautiful individual, who has helped enrich my life through every conversation we’ve had. I’ve been deeply touched by her support through every amazing interaction I’ve been fortunate to have with her

Her passion and dedication to her reading is truly hard to match, I would recommend her to everyone whose looking for a great reading. I assure you, this is one reading that you’ll be glad you did. Her insight, vision, passion and love is unmatched, take a chance on Yuliya, as it may turn out to be one of most influential readings you’ve had yet, dare I say the best one ever. I’d urge anyone to take a chance on Yuliya.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Leanne is absolutely gifted. I never miss her on a trip to Salem. My friends and I decided to have an impromptu road trip from NJ (almost a 5 hour ride) this past weekend JUST to see her. As always, she never disappoints. She is empathetic, aware and her vibe absolutely radiates. She has become a staple of my yearly pilgrimage to the Witch City and is so amazing that this summer I traveled to learn from her at HexFest in New Orleans. If you’re in Salem and looking for a reading, she is absolutely a must.

Light and love girl...YOU ROCK!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Leanne is out of this world amazing! My friends and I drove 4 hrs from nj JUST TO SEE LEANNE!!!! She's amazing!