“Great Reading”

Hex: Old World Witchery
Ranked #2 of 46 Shopping in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Salem Warlock Christian Day presents magical merchandise for both the curious and Witch alike. Whether you want a candle to bless your home, herbs and roots to make your own magic, a potion to attract love, the perfect ritual tool, a Voodoo doll made by a real practitioner, or to cast a spell at our authentic Witches' Altar, Hex is for those who believe in magic and those whose hearts beat with its fire.Be sure to visit our Witches' Altar of the Dead that stands at the Western wall of the shop. Here, countless visitors through the years have left messages, photos, and mementos in honor of departed loved ones in the spirit world. We welcome you to contribute to the magic!And, while there, have an authentic psychic reading with one of Salem's most talented Witches: Leanne Marrama, Laura Broderick, and Kyri Spencer!
Reviewed September 5, 2012

While visiting Salem I had a reading by Lori Bruno. It was a wonderful reading, she picked up the name of my mother and grandfather. Several of her predictions came to pass like she said I was moving and I did. The store was nice and the girl who was working was very helpful. I have been there several times and every time the employees were welcoming and helpful.

3  Thank magickword

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My daughter and I both had a reading. I guarantee if you are a skeptic you won't be after sitting down with Lori.

2  Thank Mryst
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great vibe, great atmosphere, very well put together.

3  Thank Raymond A
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The heart, soul, and "SPIRIT" of Salem resides here! Lori Bruno will transcend your perceptions of magic! Her sacred knowledge will guide you on your life's journey towards creating a more positive future for you and all those around you. She, along with the good people at Hex, will teach you how to bewitch the mind, body, and spirit using your own inner wisdom and ancient power! They say that seeing is believing, but with Lori your physical eyes need not be open. Come, sit with her a while, enjoy the peace that will settle within you, and "FEEL" the energy move you to a higher ground!
Blessed Be to all who visit Hex!
Toni C

4  Thank Toni C
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Hex has the real deal of whatever your witchy needs may be. The oils are wonderful, the hats are beautiful (but be prepared to pay for the real deal) and when you see them you will know why. I wanted a purple one last year but didn't want to spend the $100.00 + for it. Let me tell you I want leave this year without one. For those who live close to New Orleans, La there is a Hex store there now and yes it is owned by Christian Day also.

2  Thank Salem67