“I almost creamed my pants!!!”
Review of Nightmare Factory - CLOSED

Nightmare Factory
Reviewed June 8, 2012

WOW! This haunted house was terrifying!! My girl and I walked through so slowly because we didn't know what was going to come out next!! It was wicked scary. The people who work here put on a good scare. We have been through a lot of Haunted Houses from the United States and Canada. And this was the BEST most scariest one we have ever been through. I suggest anyone who has heart problems. DO NOT GO! YOU'LL DIE!! Loved it!!

5  Thank Ben H

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Nobody was in there and it was so dark that I kept bumping into things.

1  Thank Stanley U
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The sales tactics of this business are despicable and illegal, but allowed in the "Spirit of Halloween" in Salem, Massachusetts. Having been accosted myself, observed regular assaults without battery, and observing a seventy something grandmother, left with heart palpitations, trouble breathing, and showing signs of "shock" and unable to comfort her crying little grandchild, all should make a statement about respect for women! Do not go here.

Drew Marley of Marley Properties owner of the Museum Place Mall tells me the behavior of his tenant is O.K. with him! So, why does the City of Salem Massachusetts, allow the public to be unsafe?

6  Thank John A
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Went for a bit of a lark, had a great time!
Sure, it's aimed more at young kids/teenagers, but we got a good laugh out of it and the guys who ran it were great!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Love this Haunted House, every year they make changes, so it is a new experience. I love people trying to scare me, and they succeed. My fav part is in the haunt is the girl. I won't say more, because that would ruin it... but CREEPY and DISTURBING come to mind to give a hint!!!

1  Thank Llaz