“Interesting....”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stopped in for a quick lunch before heading to the House of the Seven Gables. Quirky kinda place, a bit dirty, yet a surprisingly place I'd go back to! Food was good, service while "odd" ...acceptable. Not your average "touristy" kinda place.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Right after our visit to the House of the Seven Gables, we walked to found this restaurant while walking around. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise as the chowder was super and so was the hot sandwich. It is a quaint place with the atmosphere which harks back to the olden days. There was only one person doing everything here so service tended to be a little slow but it was not too bad. The prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Wow. Service was amazing !!! The lady was very nice. The service was great I had the fish cakes which were delicious and I would recommend and my dad had the tuna wraps which were delicious aswell. The price is great and everything was wonderful would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My wife, granddaughter, and I ate here while visiting Winter Island. A local pub serving dinner where we had to wait for the staff to arrive to decide what was going to be on the special for the night. Didn't mind the wait at all since the meal, service and atmosphere was well worth it. Definitely order the clam chowder and ask for more. I had the pork sandwich. A generous portion.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We ate here only once. Love the 'pub' ambiance but the food was just okay. We didn't stay for the live bands but I'm sure that makes it more enjoyable.

Been to In a Pig's Eye? Share your experiences!