“This is a great Tour”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“This is a great Tour”
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I went on this tour while on a road trip through New England. When I got to the store I was greeted and asked how long I was going to be in town. Since I was only going to be in town for one night and since my girlfriend and I were the only people on the tour that evening, we were given a little bit of a longer tour so that we could see more of the town before leaving. This tour was not what I had expected. It is the best ghost tour that I have ever taken! We were taken around and told about ghosts, the witch trial times, and various other interesting stories about the history of Salem and the area. The owners of this company were very friendly and helpful. As I said, this is the best tour I've ever taken! After all, how many tours give everyone their own lantern? They also have cameras available if you forget yours. These cameras can place ghosts into all of your pictures!

2 Thank mcquerrey_jj