Review Highlights

So perfect

Reviewed 1 week ago
Whittycathleen
via mobile

All reviews her husband great tour walking tour witch trials filming locations salem's history highly recommend this tour ghost stories entertaining tour booked this tour a great story teller minute tour tour group story telling visiting salem susan rich
Reviewed today via mobile

Susan and Rich were amazing guides!! They take great pride in their city, and tell its history well. They paint a picture of Salem in the 1600s while sharing spooky stories, but still remaining respectful to the innocent victims of the witch trials. It was a fun and interesting way to learn about the important sites of the city, and ended on a reflective note at the Salem Witch Trials memorial. I loved it and recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

These two take you around to very interesting places that paint the history of Salem. They show so much passion. We went in not expecting too much and left with warm hearts and educated minds. Highly recommend these two gems and their perfect tour.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was pouring rain. Cold, wet, and miserable out. On tour? You couldn’t tell. We were so involved in the stories and the history of it all that it didn’t matter. We only had a day and a half in Salem and this made us feel like we conquered it all!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We took this tour based on reviews I found it to be educational in regards to Salem history and superstitions our guide was incredible and entertaining was one of the best tour we took we purchased tickets on line for $17 adults it took about 90 min or so they answered questions anyone had . The only thing I would change is not to go on Halloween again all your group were larger then off season .

1  Thank 399donnal
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a really fun tour! It was a nice mix of history, sightseeing, pop culture, and just general entertaining storytelling. Susan and Rich were well organized and are clearly experienced tour guides. The tour covered a lot of ground without feeling like you were doing a lot of walking between stories (judging by other tours, this is not always an easy balance to maintain!). Susan is a terrific storyteller and does a great job of holding your interest no matter the subject matter. I would definitely recommend this tour.

1  Thank Happiness62210591855
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Historical yet entertaining and respectful! Loved it! They were considerate of the area and neighbors and explained the history in a very fun way! Thank you for the awesome tour!

1  Thank L8359HDkarens
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you’re a fan of the movie ‘Hocus Picus’and think you’ll be seeing all of the places in the movie, this is not the tour for you, as most of the movie was filmed on backlots, although a couple of spots were in Salem and those are touched on in this tour. What you will get is a nice history of Salem architecture and stories of historical people in town. I thought it was fascinating, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is the one thing me and my friend were really excited about doing. Let me say this tour didn’t disappoint. Susan and her husband were extremely lovely and their passion shines through which made it all the better. It was informative and fun. I would recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Salem and if I go back I would definitely do it again.

1  Thank Leanne C
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I just realized now that I never wrote a review about my Hocus Pocus tour. This was the third time my mom and I went to Salem and this is by far the best tour we've had!! She was absolutely wonderful, full of knowledge and a complete delight. We've taken several night tours in Salem in the past and yet we still were informed of stuff we didn't previously know about. Every time in the past I tried to get tickets to this and it was sold out every time and now, I can definitely see why. I will absolutely go on this tour again, seeing as how wonderful we were treated. Thank you!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I took this tour right before Halloween. Susan and Rich did a wonderful job! Very informative and entertaining.