“For when you just need a "fix"”
Review of Panda King

Panda King
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The staff are always friendly, the food arrives hot and quick and the dining area is pleasant and comfortable. Great place to meet friends and not feel pushed to leave quickly. Wonderful place to get your Chinese food fix.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This place has very good chinese food, that is aften hard to find. It is cooked to order and thankfully DOES NOT have a buffet. I always make sure I stop in here when I am in town. Very friendly and accomodating.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

pretty good oriental food. nice staff that works there. very customer service oriented. we stop before hitting walmart for groceries about once every 2-3 months. very consistent.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Very good! Fast, friendly service. Prices are great, food is wonderful. Even my husband, who isn't fond of oriental food, loves this place. I "take out", at least once per week.
I do my shopping nearby, and make a quick stop at Panda King on the way home, and I am set.
Thank you, Panda King.

1  Thank Hudson_WI_Taffysmom
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I ordered the lo mein noodles. I timed how long it would take for me to get my food, and my watch said 3:43. Wow! And was the food ever so good! Won't hurt your waistline, because owner Mark Merricks focuses on Low Fat & Low Cholestorol.

1  Thank Andrew B