“Amazing! Quiet, comfortable, private...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Quiet retreat
Outside sunset deck & BBQ patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
james g
“Amazing! Quiet, comfortable, private, sophisticated.”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This place is like the best kept secret. We stayed there for two nights, and I think about going back all the time. I live in N.C. Phoenix, so it's a fairly close getaway/retreat for us.
It's probably the largest place I have ever stayed in at this price. It's beautiful. Hand made original art work. The bed and the furniture are comfortable. The linen is soft.
The kitchen is stocked with every utencil, anything one could think of needing. You don't have to worry if you forgot to pack anything; it's in the ktichen. Free kerug coffee and tea; doesn't get much better than that. All appliances are working and beautiful. Same with the bathroom.
There are two porches, front and back, a place to cook outside, safe from the sun, you can sit outside and read, or write at a table.
It's quiet and private, yet someone is nearby if you need anything. The desert is so beautiful, and there are plenty of windows to view it from the air conditioning if necessary .
The staff is pleasant, but not intrusive, polite, helpful, but respectful of your privacy. Just really great people. I am sure words fall short and I can't do it justice.
If you are going to cook, honestly not sure how far the store is from there, not all that far, but it's not like it's down the street, so I would stop and shop before you head in. I took some pictures of the place I would like to put up here when I get a chance.
It's not far from town, but truthfully we never made it there, we just didn't want to leave, so we bought some groceries and just relaxed there and got some much needed down time. I felt very safe there, and my husband hiked.
One day we went out a couple miles in the National Forest, Catus blooming everywhere, and took photos. (one is now my cover photo on Facebook, lol.) I can't imagine one would regret staying there for any reason. Go for it.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ellypoo
Toronto, Canada
“We loved our stay here, didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Of the places we stayed in Arizona during our recent trip, this accommodation turned out to be our favourite! I was a little hesitant to book it at first, since it was new and there weren't any reviews. Also I didn't know how "rural" it would be. We are so happy that we took a chance and booked it anyway!

The rental was immaculate and had everything we could possibly need. The owners were very friendly and helpful and gave us detailed directions to get where we were going.

Nestled beside the Saguaro National Park, this quiet community amongst the cactus really felt like our home away from home. And although it is outside of Tucson, stores are not far away. In the morning we would get up early to enjoy the sunrise over the beautiful desert countryside. It was fun to look out for wildlife and we were lucky enough to see a large owl perched nearby one morning.

While staying here we visited the Sonoran Desert Museum (where we spent much longer than we thought we would, there is so much to see there), Tombstone, Tucson and joined in with the All Souls parade one evening.

We took our 14 year old son with us on our trip, and this place was also his favourite. If you love nature, but also love all the comforts of home, then you will love this place too.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The location, the quality of the accommodation and the owners.
Liked least: No complaints.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing