“good value and service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had the lunch buffet and the service was exceptional and the food was very good. The red chile was very good. The price was very reasonable. We will go back even though the restaurant is 15 miles from home.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We often drive from the Arkansas/Oklahoma area to San Diego and back. A few years ago I chanced to drive by Rigo's at lunch time and I noticed that the local law enforcement eat there. Respecting their knowledge of the city we went in. We were delighted by the buffet. We grew up eating good Latino food and it's hard to ffind where we live. Now I try to time my trip so that we pass through Tucson at noon so that we can stop at Rigo's.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

BUT if you order, don't expect to get your food, at all...... We had 10 in our party. Everyone wanted the buffet except one. She ordered a meal. As she sat there waiting, the rest of us ate. She patiently waited. When we were ending the meal I asked where her dinner was and the waitress admitted that she FORGOT to put the order in.
SO my sister sat there all that time waiting for dinner as we ate. All the while thinking she was going to get what she wanted. Only to se stuck eating what she DIDn't want. No one said sorry or attempted to make it right.

Also keep in mind, they close at 8:30 pm

2  Thank bppinc
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Breakfast buffet small. You are better off ordering from the menu. Good tasting and reasonable priced.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Rigo's was recommended to us as a good place for really good Mexican food, and it was! The food was delicious, and the portions were huge!!! The service was great! Our server answered our questions and brought us several samples to try. Rigo 's isn't fancy, but it is very good! I'd highly recommend it!