“Perfection”

Mulligan's Sports Grill
Ranked #744 of 2,111 Restaurants in Tucson
Description: Enjoy a delicious lunch, dinner and/or a night out with friends at Mulligan's Sports Grill in Tucson, Arizona. Our restaurant is the place to go if you are looking for a fresh, huge delicious burger at lunch, want to relax after a long day of work or let loose with friends on the weekend. You are welcome to dine in our restaurant, relax on the smoker's friendly patio or if you are in a hurry, place an order to-go.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stopped here for a few drinks with family including my cousin who was getting married about 3 hours later lol.

Nothing negative to say.....friendly (& attractive) barmaid, cold beer and pool tables. Not much more to ask for :D

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I go to this little place often for lunch. When the weather is nice I generally sit on their nice little patio. The beer is always cold and the 'general' domestic beers happy hour price is only $2. I think this runs from 11am til 6p. Unfortunately for me, I prefer the 'premium' domestics. At any rate they frequently (maybe every weekday at lunch time) have this burger and beer special that cannot be beat. You get a burger, beer (or soft drink) along with fries or coleslaw (sweet potatoe fries are great for an extra $1 I think), all for only $7. Tell me where you're gonna find that. And these burgers are very good. Not the little in and out size burgers. They have a couple of pool tables, a juke box, flat screen TV's (inside and out). I think you'll like it if you in for a sport's bar type atmosphere and a good burger. They have many other food items also. I pretty much always go for the burger or the chicken philly. The only draw back here is sometimes service is a bit slow....but worth the wait.

Eat out lots, Kirk =8-)

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great place to eat, drink, and play pool. Wednessday is Wing night and I love the wings.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Local East side Bar and Grill with great burgers. Good wings too. Wednesday is wing night where they are less expensive then normal. Beer on tap decent with Sierra Nevada/Guinness. Also they have all the sports packages for football and basketball which is nice.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

They have a pool table and patio with tvs...So if you wanna watch the game, you can see it here.
The food is ok, but I love the wings...Fair pricing...There is always someone nearby with whom you can chat with....Single laaaadies...:P. Jk...Chill spot.

Been to Mulligan's Sports Grill? Share your experiences!