“Oh man their burgers are good!”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #77 of 1,994 Restaurants in Tucson
Dining options: Late Night
Seattle
“Oh man their burgers are good!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We were in town for the gem show, and don't have an In N Out Burger back home. We needed something fairly fast and cheap. The service was good; friendly and fast. Their burgers are terrific. Love the special sauce! Glad we stopped in here. We'll be back next year!

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Yumm - Great Value & Great Burgers!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Love In N Out Burger! This was our first time in Tuscan but have visited other locations in the Valley. We just love their burgers! They are juicy and the lettuce is crispy. The fries are a favorite as they are never frozen. As a matter of fact, you can watch them take the potatoes and slice them in the back. The chocolate malts are good too - but the one we ordered "to go" was still really thick a while after we purchased it. I'm thinking it was really heavy cream - but cannot say for sure. Next time, I'll probably just stick with water or soda.

• Visited January 2014
Houston, TX
“Gold standard”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

It's In N Out. You pretty much already know what you're getting into. Cheeseburger with grilled onions, fries, and pink lemonade. Call it a day.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TheAnswer
Murray, Kentucky
“Sons got a kick out of "secret menu"”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Back home, we don't have an In N Out Burger & our sons had never heard of it. My husband told them about their "secret menu" which is not a secret unless you've never Googled it. The menu at the restaurant is extremely basic otherwise. Our youngest son had fun ordering "a black&white shake, a hat & stickers." He's 11 so he thought it was fun to wear a paper In N Out hat & drink his secret menu chocolate & vanilla shake. My husband & I got our burgers "animal style" & got cheese fries. All tasty. Stir your fries immediately if you get cheese. It hardens into a rubbery slab as it cools. By the way, it's a thousand island kind of sauce on the burgers like Big Mac sauce. Good stuff.

• Visited October 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scrumptious”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Whenever I fly into CA, AZ or Dallas, the first order of business after getting into my rental car is the nearest In N Out location for my 'fix'. I've even made a pilgrimidge to store number one in Baldwin Park to pay hommage to the never frozen burgers and freshly made Idaho french fries. East coast afficiandos of this privately owned chain seem to appreciate and cherish the ultimate burger experience much more than the 'locals' Quite frankly I do not understand hoe other fast food brand eateries within a miles radius of an In N Out store survives. I just hope their eastward expansion reaches South Florida so I can cross that off my bucket list.

• Visited October 2013