“Great pizza!”

Add it.
La Madrina Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

We are snowbirds and discovered this place last year with family. The pizza can be ordered with extra thin crust and the sauce has a very good flavor. We are repeat customers. :)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Visiting Tuscon, I doubt I would ever have found this small pizza shop in a strip mall in the days before the Internet and phone apps, but I am happy that I did. We ordered two pizzas and two salads at the counter and chose a table. We quickly had two fresh, generous salads, and had barely finished them when our pizzas, hot and delicious, arrived. The pizza had a tasty, thin crust and excellent sauce and generous toppings. Service was friendly, quick, and attentive, and if I lived in Tucson, this would definitely be among the top choices on my list of pizzas.