“Newer property, well maintained, great staff, highly recommend it”

Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #12 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
orlando, florida
“Newer property, well maintained, great staff, highly recommend it”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stayed one night due to an early flight outta Tucson. Great staff and newer hotel. Well maintained. The breakfast set-up is a little different from other HGI hotels (I am hilton diamond) in the sense that it is not a buffet for the hot food items - instead a server takes your order. Breakfast was nevertheless good and hot with plenty of choices of starches, fruit, juices, and such. My only issue with this hotel was that, being newer construction, you could hear other people's conversations and "their" TVs while in your room. Being august in the desert, the noise was easily drowned out by the A/C but being a light sleeper, I had to take a sleep aid to finally get some rest due to this outside noise.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for being a Hilton Diamond member our most loyal guest. We strive to provide a better full service cooked to order breakfast experience, with breakfast being our first opportunity to start your day on the right foot we want to make it right. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast. My apologies on the noise from the other guests but I will get your AC checked to make sure it’s quiet for future guests. We hope to see you again real soon and thank you for your business.
Yours in Hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Colorado Springs, CO
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend while visiting the Pima Air Museum. I booked the bed and breakfast promotion. The desk clerk was very friendly and efficient assigning my room, and quickly briefing me about the amenities of the hotel. My accommodations were superb, the room was comfortable, spacious and clean. It had two queen size beds, microwave, refrigerator, bathtub with massage shower head, wireless and wired internet and HBO. The decor was nice and in good taste. Not sure if the hotel was new or remodeled recently, but the condition of the facility gave it the such appeal. I ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant, and it was good, nice cook-order real eggs with potatoes, bacon and french toasts, beautifully presented. The restaurant also offer lunch and dinner and a full cocktail bar, but I did not get a chance to try those service. The pool was nice, with a "lazy river" around the pool, if you will and a bar for the drinks. I would recommend this hotel, if you are staying in Tucson. I researched other hotels in the area and they were about the same price, but did not offer all the amenities and the quality of the Hilton Garden Hotel.

Room Tip: Check out their promotions, such as the Bed and Breakfast.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for recognizing all that we offer at the Hilton Garden Inn, we do provide a great value and have many amenities that other hotels do not. Our lazy river is a great way to relax especially after spending the day at the Pima Air & Space Museum. Thank you for acknowledging the staff, they truly appreciate the feedback as it validates our efforts in providing great service. We hope to see you again real soon, thank you for your business.
socal
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our family's experience at this hotel was amazing. All staff members with whom we interacted were super friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, the pool was clean and enjoyable, and the breakfast was delicious. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Tucson area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great review, we all realize that service is what sets us apart from our competition and that is our philosophy at the Hilton Garden Inn to always provide super friendly service. Thank you for recognizing the housekeeping staff, they work very hard to provide a clean guestroom experience. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again real soon at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Richmond, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was hosting a small group, and we needed to stay near the airport for one night. I had planned to use another property, but the group sales manager at this location was so easy to work with, I changed my reservation. I am so glad I did! Everything about the property and service we received was top-notch. This is a great hotel. I highly recommend it. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great customer service. Will definitely stay here again when I return to Tucson with my group next year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I'm ecstatic that we were able to win your business and the best news is that you will be back, our goal in the hospitality business is to create long lasting relationships and when you stay at our hotel that it is your home away from home. Thank you for your business and we all look forward to your group returning next year.
Arlington, United States
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was a great stay near the airport. The staff couldn't have been more friendly. There is free internet which was a plus and the cooked to order breakfast was very good. If you stay in a room below someone else you may hear them walking around which was kind of annoying. Also, the air conditioning unit was kind of loud. I sleep with earplugs so it didn't bother me as much. Overall I thought it was a great value, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for the great review, I'll pass on your compliments to the staff, they love to hear great feedback regarding the hospitality that we deliver. There are many hotels to choose from and our philosophy is that the staff is what makes the difference and brings our guests back as you mentioned in your response. On your next stay request to the placed on the third floor so you will not be bothered by heavy walkers from above. I'll have our maintenance staff check into the A/C as it probably sounds in the need of a tune up. Thank you again and we hope to see you again real soon.
Phoenix, Az
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have to admit that when I decide to write a review I try to think of the negative, I suppose I feel that will help most if there are little or big problems that I should report. Well, for this location I came up with not one complaint whatsoever. None. Quieter than most these days, very clean, nice size room with a nice TV, furniture and a comfortable bed. The staff was exceptionally friendly without overdoing it as can sometimes happen. Can recommend this location without hesitation.

Room Tip: Look at the location and see which way has the best views. Mountains, etc, you can always request th...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
I'm excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay entirely, the staff works diligently to make each stay memorable and I'm glad we accomplished that for you. Thank you for spreading the word of hospitality; it is our reputation in the market that will keep you and other guests returning to our hotel. We hope to see you again real soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport and thank you for your business.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

A very good choice for the business traveler needing close access to the airport. All the staff seemed genuinely engaged and intent on delivering a high level of service. Clean, quiet, and hassle-free!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for recognizing our service, the staff and I take great pride when our guests notice. The housekeeping team loves to hear comments like yours; they work hard in creating the HGI Tucson Airport as a home away from home for our guests. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again real soon.