“They won't let you starve”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #1,179 of 2,014 Restaurants in Tucson
Neighborhood: West University
Neighborhood: West University
Reviewed September 7, 2012

They are not kidding when they say fast delivery. We were starving when we ordered for lunch. I timed it and they took 8 minutes to deliver four sandwiches, four drinks and four chips to my house. I couldn't believe it. Thank you Jimmy John's for feeding us so quickly.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy John's

Reviewed June 17, 2012

For some reason this Jimmy John's does not have sprouts or club sandwhiches. I always order the club and was surprised to recieve it on a regular sub bun with lettuce and no sprouts.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We are ruined now as we used to be able to stop at another well-known sub place in the area. But my teenagers and I are now so spoiled we can't even stand any other place when we are on a road trip and can't find a Jimmy John's. We'd rather eat coldcuts in our car if we can't find a Jimmy John's. THE BEST BREAD EVER! We get their sandwiches at least once if not twice a week. WE buy the day-old bread for a night time snack. The employees are over-the-top in friendliness and service. TRULY, I am not exaggerating here!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

A good sized sandwich, made quickly, better quality than subway, very reasonable prices

Reviewed December 3, 2011

If your in a hurry and want something good you must try Jimmy Johns!! They put a killer sandwich together with hardy helpings of everything you might want on it.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!