“Not a bad place to grab some quick Chinese.” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
Kyo Sushi
Ranked #1,357 of 1,903 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
“Not a bad place to grab some quick Chinese.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

I have been here numerous times. I've only had a few dishes that were so-so. Overall their food is delicious and I love their crab puffs!

Arizona
“New Management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2008

I use to love this place; however, it is now under new management. Everyone was very nice but the food tasted different and sadly not different in a good way. A person I went with (who use to call this place their fav. place to get sushi) said that now the sushi tasted generic... but I would like to make it clear that the food was not bad... but I will no longer call this a fav. place to eat!