“Bad food, worse service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #984 of 1,978 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Tucson, Arizona
“Bad food, worse service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

The hipsters must be invading Tucson! I think McDonalds has fresher food than this place. I am completely serious! Did girls night out a few nights ago and decided to try this place, heard it was good from many people. I think this was my third time ever visiting, but first time actually ordering food. We went on a Saturday night, beat the crowds by about an hour or two, but expected it to be busy.
All of us decided to order a lot of different wings and a sampler platter to share, as they have LOTS of sauces. Hmm, what's that? I haven't mentioned what we all had to drink yet? Oh yes, because our server had not been to our table and we already knew what we were ordering for dinner! After being seated for at least 8 minutes, our waitress finally approached us and asked what we wanted to drink, she seemed confused when we told her we were also ready to order food. This pains me to say this, but get a new job, you're terrible at this one, and yes this is coming from a gal with almost 20 years in the restaurant industry. Most of us ordered beer and a few of the girls ordered some mixed drinks, their beer selection is amazing! They must have had about 20 beers on tap, no joke. Bartender knew her stuff too as we all tried eachothers drinks we were all equally impressed. Congratuations you guys got 1 thing right!
After nearly 75 minutes, yes I timed it, our food arrived. By this time a few of us were pretty lit as we had multiple drinks each and no food in our stomachs. We wasted no time diving right into the food and inquiring as to where our ranch and bleu cheese was. About halfway through our meal the requested dipping sauces arrived. Thanks for being so quick about it! Good thing we were busy stuffing our faces full of wings at that point because our voices were very tired from having to yell across the table just to hear one another, as this is a VERY LOUD place.
All in all, the booze was great, good choices, strong pours, and large glasses. Atmosphere was pretty bad unless you like yelling to try and talk to someone sitting 6 inches from your face. Food was terrible and I will never eat it again, tasted like a 1/4 oz frozen chicken piece with a boned shoved through the middle of it, sauce wasn't too bad. Service was a complete joke, I would expect that from the 50 high school girls they have running around in the dining room and front area but not from the 25+ year old girls they have working in the bar area.
Change the menu and the staff and this place could be great!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Bri B

Vicenza, Italy
“Great addition to Sierra Vista”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Typical BW3 with great wings and good beer. Nice to watch the game with friends and enjoy the food. Wait staff is friendly with a good memory for your name and drinks.

Visited September 2011
Tucson, Arizona
“Bad service, won't be going back!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2010

I was so excited to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time since moving here! Only to be let down. Not by the food mind you, but by the terrible service.

It started out ok, Stephanie seemed pleasant enough when she took our drink order. Then it went downhill... "he" ordered Chips and Salsa for an appetizer and a rib/wing platter. She asked if he wanted ranch or blue cheese, which he responded Ranch. I, a chicken wrap sandwich. She returned with our drinks, and then we sat and waited for our chips and salsa...and waited....and waited....and waited. Now, the place was NOT that busy, and we were sitting in the bar. She came out, about 25 mins later with all the food at once. He told her that we ordered chips and salsa for an APPETIZER, which I did clearly hear him say earlier... and that we didn't want them now. I mean, c'mon! How hard is it to throw some chips on a plate, and glob some salsa in a bowl to bring out to munch on while waiting? After that, she did not return. When she did, she was not very professional. Never asked how anything was...oh, and did I mention? Forgot the Ranch for the wings. Couldn't even find her to ask her for any. So we asked another server, who said she would tell her. 10 mins later, and the wings just about gone, she showed up with it.

My wrap was pretty good however, and he did like the wings/ribs. Now for the kicker. She gave him the bill.... he paid cash. The bill showed our food and drinks, and no chips and salsa. She had two bills in her hand, gave him that one and took his money. When she gave him his change, it was only 4 dollars. He glanced at the other bill (that she took) and that one showed us being charged for the chips and salsa! She pulled the old switcheroo! By the time he realized it, we were out to the car...he went to go back in, and all was gone off the table with someone else sitting here. He didn't want to deal with fighting over 4 dollars so we left.

Didn't really appreciate the crappy service, after clearly...SHE had made a couple mistakes. Wasn't our fault she forgot to bring out the appetizer...or the ranch.

Dont' think we'll be going back any time soon. Plenty of other places around here to get good food...and service.

1 Thank badsherry
Tucson, AZ
“I don't really want to rate this as having the best looking bartender, on fear of death from my wife. I really just...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2008

I don't really want to rate this as having the best looking bartender, on fear of death from my wife. I really just want the question to stop popping up.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Family favorite especially for parties.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2008

Family favorite especially for parties.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!