“Love the fresh food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Love the fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Try to get there for lunch about every other week. The choice of fresh vegetables and meat are exceptional. And I love their directions for making your own sauce. The Garden soup and sesame bread are nice additions.

Visited September 2013

Midwest CIty, OK
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Very good and fresh food. Would eat there again. Only negative was the bathrooms...just hate dark bathrooms.

• Visited July 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Decent Mongolian Grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've been to quite a few Mongolian grills, and this one wasn't the best, but was far from the worst. They had a great assortment of veggies - more than normal, in my opinion, and I liked that they had pineapple. I haven't seen many that offer that, and it was delicious. The sesame bread was good, but a little oily and probably too healthy for you. I don't like soup, so I didn't get any - but the meal price with the grilled food, bread, and soup wasn't a terrible price. Service was quick and the hostess was helpful. I still prefer YC's Mongolian Grill in Tempe.

• Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Food.. A bit expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is one of my favourite places in Tucson. It is located in a odd place and may be difficult to find.

You make your own meal in this place and at the end they cook in on a large heated stone/metal surface (like a large griddle). They also recommend what sauces to take. I really like the lentil bread that you get here with the meal and the soups are alright.

The atmosphere is not the best, but the food is overall very good.

Have been here at least 5 times. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“A little pricey for what you get.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have eaten at Mongolian BBQ's all over the USA and some are better than C I Chu's and some are worse. Most are less expensive, especially for lunch. I went in solo the other day, selected my ingredients and left my dish on the counter to be cooked. I then paid for my meal, received my bread and rice as well as my drink and proceeded to a booth. At the time there were six men at one table who had completed their meals, and a couple at another. At that time, the couple had not received their food, so I was number three in the line to be served. It was close to twenty minutes before I received my cooked meal and it came with no apologies or explanation as to the delay. Although, I now needed to rush to get to my next appointment, I must say everything was fresh and the food was very flavorful. Pro(s): Fresh, flavorful meats and veggies. Con(s): Way too long of a wait and expensive.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank TrapperH

Been to C I Chu's Mongolian BBQ? Share your experiences!