“Frost Gelato is a must for every night we visit Tucson”
Review of Frost Gelato

Frost Gelato
Ranked #1 of 68 Dessert in Tucson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The staff has personality and is friendly. The presentation is excellent and the product is EXCELLENT. The only bad thing.......is I always have trouble choosing. Love it!

1  Thank steph26139
Write a ReviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Oh my gosh, this gelato was divine. I wasn't going to have some, was just going to try a bit of my granddaughter's. But once I saw and tasted what she had, and then my grandsons' and then saw the selection, well I just had to have my own Strawberries & Champagne. The price was so reasonable for that kind of quality I will definitely be back and intend to sample all flavors!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Best gelato I've ever tasted!! My fav is salted caramel but take some time for taste testing. There is something for everyone!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

In a hot town, nothing tastes quite as good as a cold snack or dessert, and no one does that better than Frost!

Frost is a gelato parlor, with more flavors than Crayola has crayons. Tasting spoons let you try before you commit to one, two or more scoops. The gelato is lower in calories than traditional ice cream and much more densely flavored.

Very few tables, but each of Tucson's Frost locations makes for a pleasant walk while you enjoy your selection.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Frost is our Tucson favorite! Very delicious gelato in a fun atmosphere. Would highly recommend for a stop after dinner!

Been to Frost Gelato? Share your experiences!