“Finally the real deal in the USA.”
Review of Frost Gelato

Frost Gelato
Ranked #1 of 59 Dessert in Tucson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I grew up in Argentina which like Italy has an Ice cream parlour on every block (well almost). It is all "home made" and delicious. Frost is such a place. I couldn't believe my taste buds. And I live just up the road, lucky me!

There are newer reviews for Frost Gelato

Reviewed August 2, 2013

After coming back from Italy, I can tell that Frost Gelato serves true Italian Gelato. There are so many creative flavors to try and they all taste amazing. This is one of the top ice cream places in Tucson.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Everything on the menu is yummy! I love being able to try the different flavors before I order. If you order a medium you can get two different flavors! So tasty and refreshing!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was pretty tasty and suprising for Tucson - We found this when we moved here. Light on calories, but still tastes delightful! I would reccomend!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The choices of flavors, the combinations, and the service are great! I went every nit I was in Tucson. I must summer cool treat!