“So Delicious!!”

Ranked #1 of 61 Dessert in Tucson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Everything on the menu is yummy! I love being able to try the different flavors before I order. If you order a medium you can get two different flavors! So tasty and refreshing!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was pretty tasty and suprising for Tucson - We found this when we moved here. Light on calories, but still tastes delightful! I would reccomend!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The choices of flavors, the combinations, and the service are great! I went every nit I was in Tucson. I must summer cool treat!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stopped in based on the outstanding review in Trip Advisor. The Gelato was of excellent quality. We weren't disappointed. The presentation was excellent. They have dairy-free sorbet for those looking for the option. The wait staff were friendly and efficient. The ambiance was standard for a little strip of restaurants on a busy road. The misters out front were welcome with how hot it was. I would definitely return.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Frost gelato is heaven in a cup. There were too many flavors to choose from. Love the texture and the fresh ingredients. Could eat there everyday!

Been to Frost Gelato? Share your experiences!