“Quick Lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Silver City, New Mexico
“Quick Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had burger and sweet potato fries and it was good bar food. They had a patio area to eat at, but it was pretty warm out that day, so we ate inside. The waitress was real nice and friendly. It felt like a neighborhood bar. Most of the patrons seemed to know each other and were very helpful to us with directions.

• Visited July 2013

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“traveling through.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I live in New Mexico, We travel to California about once or twice a month. I love coming to The Irish Pub. Warm feeling as soon as we enter... I adore Kelly, as busy as it gets in the pub she is always friendly takes time to talk to us, and brings our wonderful food out without a hitch. Kelly makes us always feel welcome.... We will return again and again. Kimmie is also a sweetheart. Makes our drinks just the way we like them. Thank you to all the wonderful people, Kelly, Kimmie, and the master cook....

• Visited February 2013
Tucson, AZ
“HORRIBLE SERVICE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Our waitress was extremely rude to our group several times. She is an older lady with short hair so if you go there be careful not to sit in her section. She obviously does not care about getting tipped well or has had no training in customer service. If I wasn't there with my parents, I would have said something to her about her horrible attitude. Good luck getting your restaurant to survive with service like that! The food was okay, but with that kind of service I will never go back to that restaurant again!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, good food, friendly staff worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Called for lunch with my wife, two children aged 9 and 6 and my sister in-law. The pub was very busy, had lunch time deals on beers which was great.

There was plenty of choice for my kids who are not always the easiest to please and the food for them was good. The adults had a good selection to choose from and the food was warm, hearty and delivered in a very timely and friendly fashion. If you are wondering what Irish fries are I am told they are french fries but have toi be called Irish fries because they are sold in the Irish pub. Definitely a place I would go back to for both the atmosphere and the food.

• Visited January 2013
Pinetop, Arizona, USA
“Food not so good, service sometimes really slow.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been to Irish Pub several times and every time I ask myself why I keep coming back. Unless you're dropping in for a beer and a chat with buds, avoid it for the food and don't expect good service.

• Visited October 2012