“The. Best.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, AZ
“The. Best.”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I love pizza. In fact I'm probably not all that picky. One of my faves is the BlackJack All Natural, usually on special at $10 for a large. i I even like Domino's. But when I want something special, Fresco's is it. Their pizza is beyond description. Even if you put the exact same ingredients on it, there is something extraordinary about the Fresco version. I've stood at the counter and watched them make it, and I still can't understand... Fresco pizza comes out of the oven bigger, juicier, tastier, just plain yummier, than any other! They also have excellent salad and desserts. The only thing missing is a dining room, because this is NOT sneak-a-slice-on-the-way-home pizza, this is fine dining get-out-the-china-and-silver pizza!

• Visited January 2012