“Everything is Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Sher E Punjab
Ranked #148 of 1,908 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Everything is Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Love the spices and distinctive flavors of each of the dishes. The appetizer selection is excellent along with the different breads. I've eaten Indian food at other restaurants in town , and I always come back to Punjab. It's a great place to eat with friends so you can share many dishes.

1 Thank KathyS181

Cave Creek, Arizona
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

This little place has very good food (authentic Indian) but no atmosphere at all.

Recommended for lunch, takeout, ot a quick dinner if in the area

1 Thank azmyers
Tucson, Arizona
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We are new to Tucson, we really wanted some great Indian food. We read lots of good reviews on this place. We made the bad decision of eating from their buffet, we thought we could get a general idea of the food from doing this. Beef curry didn't taste like anything, I mean no flavor. Samosa's were ok, Naan was ok. The Tandoori chicken had a great smoky taste, but dry. We considered maybe going back in the future and ordering from the menu...then again, we were just so turned off, who knows. :(

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank londonwalk
khobar
“it was lovely to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The last time I ate at this place was in 2003! I listed it down in my five-things-to-do whenever I am back to Tucson and I did, so guess what: the place is till the same with the same authenticity and good service. Their traditional Biryani was delicious and my friend (who lives in Tucson) couldn’t believe that he had never eaten at this place prior to this time.
I can’t wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank nawafe
Cumberland, Maryland
“If you like Indian Food - the price is right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had lunch buffet here. A friend from Tucson has eaten here many times and she is a vegetarian and she recommended the buffet. We went on a Friday at 12:30 and waited for 30 minutes for a table. It's a small, strangely set up restaurant with the buffet all the way in the back. I was happy when we got a table in the back by the buffet. It's set up so that most of the people eating can be watched by the people waiting in the small waiting area. Anyway, the buffet had plenty for everyone's taste. I did try almost everything. I loved the naan bread and the chicken dish. The cauliflower was good too. I thought the rice was clumpy and not good though. I wanted a coffee when I finished lunch, but they only serve tea. Lunch buffet was $10.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Been to Sher E Punjab? Share your experiences!